Second favourite son

2017/09/05 - MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL, USA

FreeBird

Going to try any hit this show with the girlfriend.

My 2nd time seeing them live, her 1st.

Anyone have an unused pre-sale code they're willing to toss out? <3.

If not, see ya'll Friday AM :)

TheUnforgiven

Finally they're playing Tampa for once!! I'll be there!

• Like 1

desertrose

TheUnforgiven

Anybody on here get pit tickets labeled as "PIT2, Section GA4"? Never seen anything like that at this venue & I've been to dozens of shows at the Amp. These were the only ones that came up when searching for pit, and they were priced the same as any others, $108 each. Description even said they were GA Pit tickets, so I hope I didn't just purchase some seat bullshit at pit prices. :/

RougeRogue

Got a LiveNation presale code for this show so I am going to try my luck with that one (it's tomorrow). I really wasn't planning on going to this one. I really don't care for this venue. But...if something miraculous happens...I might not be able to resist.

RougeRogue

LMAO nevermind. Been trying since it started and it won't even load a single ticket.

woahsilence
On 1/10/2017 at 10:21 PM, TheUnforgiven said:

Anybody on here get pit tickets labeled as "PIT2, Section GA4"? Never seen anything like that at this venue & I've been to dozens of shows at the Amp. These were the only ones that came up when searching for pit, and they were priced the same as any others, $108 each. Description even said they were GA Pit tickets, so I hope I didn't just purchase some seat bullshit at pit prices. :/

I just ordered mine today and it says PIT2 as well but doesn't say anything other than that.

Isabel

I'll be at this show! I'll be in Gainesville for a Less Than Jake festival thing, so gonna travel down for this. The timing couldn't be more PERFECT. 

Live Nation  didn't work for me at all, but luckily my friend sorted me out. Not sure if it was because of my address, but it just wouldn't work properly when I did it. Kept saying 'Ooops!' 

• Like 1

RougeRogue

Through all of these presales I've never even been able to get a ticket to show up for me as an option. Just errors. Weird. It's not a must for me, I'm seeing them twice in other states but like...damn.

desertrose

RougeRogue

Every now and again I keep going to the other sites and looking up tickets just to see what's still out there.

And right now there's a $111 pit ticket and I just...am having a hard time resisting that. I paid 100 for my Cincinnati date for seats directly behind the pit. And in comparison to the otherwise $400 tickets...isn't it worth the price?

The show isn't until September and I have two other shows of theirs to go through so maybe I will wait. Idk it's so hard...I'm really tempted to get that one and actually have a show in the pit for once.

amberwhite
On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 1:28 PM, woahsilence said:

I just ordered mine today and it says PIT2 as well but doesn't say anything other than that.

Mine are PIT2 GA2. Wonder what that means.

desertrose

RougeRogue

Welp, I finally bought a ticket for this show. After my Brooklyn show, I just knew it would be too much to have them be 2 hours away from me and not go.

I ended up getting a StubHub GA ticket for a total of $143. But...all things considered, I guess that's pretty good as opposed to the $400 crap.

So I have my Cincinnati show and then this one which...will be my first Pit show with Green Day. We'll uh...see how that all works out.

momoluvGD

hey dudes i'm selling one of my GA pit tickets for this show

let me know if you're interested! :-)

@Neutral Milk Hotel you're not gonna buy my ticket :mad:

Neutral Milk Hotel
12 minutes ago, momoluvGD said:

hey dudes i'm selling one of my GA pit tickets for this show

let me know if you're interested! :-)

@Neutral Milk Hotel you're not gonna buy my ticket 

yea bc i already have one

we're literally going together wtf 

Isabel

Question: just how far back is the lawn? I have a pit ticket but my friend could only get lawn so I don't really want him to be left on his own (some other friends of mine have pit too). I wouldn't mind selling my pit ticket and getting a lawn one, but is it reeeeeeally far back? I don't want to have no view either 😂

AmyxLongview
On 7/3/2017 at 2:40 PM, Isabel said:

Question: just how far back is the lawn? I have a pit ticket but my friend could only get lawn so I don't really want him to be left on his own (some other friends of mine have pit too). I wouldn't mind selling my pit ticket and getting a lawn one, but is it reeeeeeally far back? I don't want to have no view either 😂

I sat at the very front of the lawn for a show here once and it wasn't bad at all. It's kinda far back but you should still have a good view as long as you don't have people blocking you

• Like 1

Isabel
On 7/8/2017 at 3:36 AM, AmyxLongview said:

I sat at the very front of the lawn for a show here once and it wasn't bad at all. It's kinda far back but you should still have a good view as long as you don't have people blocking you

Ah great, thanks for your response! I'll have a think about it and decide what to do 😉

Carol Ahmed

Hello guys, how are you? I need some help, please. This is literally my first time buying tickets for a concert in the US, so I'd like to know more about the Stubhub website. The Pit GA tickets are only VIP on Live Nation and they're about $440 something while on Stubhub it's about $120. The difference is too much, why is that? Is this a reliable website? What's your experiences with it? 

Thanks!

RougeRogue
33 minutes ago, Carol Ahmed said:

Hello guys, how are you? I need some help, please. This is literally my first time buying tickets for a concert in the US, so I'd like to know more about the Stubhub website. The Pit GA tickets are only VIP on Live Nation and they're about $440 something while on Stubhub it's about $120. The difference is too much, why is that? Is this a reliable website? What's your experiences with it? 

Thanks!

You can buy Pit tickets that aren't VIP from StubHub. VIPs are $440. StubHub are $120 like you said. Mine came from there.

Carol Ahmed
3 hours ago, RougeRogue said:

You can buy Pit tickets that aren't VIP from StubHub. VIPs are $440. StubHub are $120 like you said. Mine came from there.

Hey thank you!! But can we trust that these are real tickets? It's so cheap that makes me a bit afraid to purchase and not getting the correct ticket. 

RougeRogue
14 hours ago, Carol Ahmed said:

Hey thank you!! But can we trust that these are real tickets? It's so cheap that makes me a bit afraid to purchase and not getting the correct ticket. 

Mine were fine. It's kind of sketchy, yeah, but for the most part, I think they are ok. The thing is that StubHub is just a site that connects ticketholders to buyers. So, just like ebay, it's 3rd party people who put the ticket up for sale. StubHub is just a facilitator of the sale.

I'm not sure what StubHub does to verify the tickets, but you can read StubHub's policies to understand it better. I would equate it with the same risk as a site like e-bay, honestly.

desertrose