Second favourite son

2017/09/03 - Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Just bought tickets to this show! :)

• Like 2

On 3/13/2017 at 9:55 PM, AmyxLongview said:

Just bought tickets to this show! :)

I have tickets as well! See you there! :dance:

• Like 3

Husband surprised me with tickets to this show while were on vacation last week! Can't wait! We won't be in the pit (section 4, row V), but I'm still excited!!!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 0:35 PM, WhatsHerNameGeorgia said:

Husband surprised me with tickets to this show while were on vacation last week! Can't wait! We won't be in the pit (section 4, row V), but I'm still excited!!!

I'm a native to the area and trust me when I tell you that this amphitheater has no bad seats. You'll be fine!!!

Also PSA: This amphitheater literally changes its name every few years because that's how it makes some extra cash. I'm pretty sure its contract with perfect vodka ran out so it's going by Coral Sky (its original name) right now. Hence, don't be confused if you see the name "Coral Sky" or even "Cruzan"...it's the same amphitheater!

• Like 2

One more month, everyone!! :runaround:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GreenDayCastaway1039 said:

One more month, everyone!! :runaround:

WOO HOO!!!!!! It looks like the set list is generally the same from this past spring (according to www.setlist.fm). Is that what everyone is hearing?

Looks like it so far! Maybe they'll change it up a little by September 😎

• Like 1

Went to the Coral Sky Amphitheater couple days ago to buy my ticket with my boyfriend. I'm so fucking happy to see them since they haven't been down here since the 21st CB tour in '09. :dance:

• Like 1

Hey GDC! Been a while since I posted. The show in Duluth back in March was awesome as ****! (LOL)

Going to this show and the one in Tampa next week! I'm so stoked. I've been and will continue to blog the entire experience as part of my "Riding in Vans with Idiots" series over on my personal blog (http://jacobthompson.wordpress.com). A bunch of us are going to rent a van and go to both shows together, with a Green Day slumber party after and in between shows in the Orlando area. I'm pretty sure some of the participants are on GDC. I'm so damn excited!

• Like 1

2 days!! So fucking stoked for this show. really wanna catch them by the buses after the show so if anybody's done that before some advice would be greatly appreciated

Edited by JRod
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 2:31 PM, JakeThompson said:

Hey GDC! Been a while since I posted. The show in Duluth back in March was awesome as ****! (LOL)

Going to this show and the one in Tampa next week! I'm so stoked. I've been and will continue to blog the entire experience as part of my "Riding in Vans with Idiots" series over on my personal blog (http://jacobthompson.wordpress.com). A bunch of us are going to rent a van and go to both shows together, with a Green Day slumber party after and in between shows in the Orlando area. I'm pretty sure some of the participants are on GDC. I'm so damn excited!

I was at the Duluth show in March too! It was so amazing that I desperately wanted to see this tour one more time. SO EXCITED to be going to this West Palm show!!! I'll be sitting in section 4, row V, seats 31-34 with my husband and 2 teenagers. Not the pit, but still awesome! AAAHHHH!!!!

I was also at the Atlanta show :) so excited, 2 more days! I have a 2 hour and 45 minute drive but I'm sure it will be worth it!

• Like 2

SO EXCITED!

• Like 2

At the venue now :runaround:

• Like 1

• Like 1

In that heat and humidity Billie's gonna need his Prednisone. 

• Like 1

In our seats!!! :runaround::dance:

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

In that heat and humidity Billie's gonna need his Prednisone. 

OMG yes pleeease!!! 😂

New outfit? And man the humidity is curling his hair:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Anybody see Billie pick up that joint during Shout? Was it tossed on stage?

ETA: saw the periscope. Someone threw it onstage and he said, "Where were you about five years ago?" :lol: 

• Like 1