Second favourite son

2017/08/31 - BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ, USA

Fingers crossed that I can get some tix last minute, or contact people that can hopefully get me a ticket... 

Edit: I just saw there are cheap 30 dollar tickets, which,  while not the greatest seats, are still for the event.  I may have to get those if I want to attend... or upper tier.

Edit #2: I have to go to the bank really early to deposit money into my account to make sure I can buy these tickets tomorrow by 10am... sigh, the things one does.

• Like 2

woo!!! bringing a friend to this one! tickets come to me

This date guarantees they won't play reading/Leeds :( 

@HungryHungryModels and I got our tickets! :D 

On 1/9/2017 at 9:32 AM, Paola17 said:

Edit #2: I have to go to the bank really early to deposit money into my account to make sure I can buy these tickets tomorrow by 10am... sigh, the things one does.

Ha! We also made a 9am trip to the bank this morning! 

11 minutes ago, Todd said:

@HungryHungryModels and I got our tickets! :D 

Ha! We also made a 9am trip to the bank this morning! 

Woo! Nice getting some tickets!

Sadly, I didn't make the trip and after thinking about it more rationally,  I passed up on tix today, seeing as how i have 100$ to last me three weeks and I can't take a hit like the tix at the moment.

I don't think lawn tix will sell out, right?

i got a pit ticket....woooo

saw them here on the first show of the breakdown tour in the pit. can't wait for thissss

Never been to this venue before - if your ticket says PIT LEFT, do they enforce that or is all GA just thrown together?

1 hour ago, so-unholy said:

Never been to this venue before - if your ticket says PIT LEFT, do they enforce that or is all GA just thrown together?

I think one part of the pit is saved for VIP ticket holders

What about lawn? The tix I've seen say Lawn 2? What's Lawn 1? Is there a difference? Etc

So what are the prices that everyone's seen so far? I'm not an Idiot Nation member so I gotta wait for the public on-sale, but I'd like to see how far up I might be able to get given that the tickets I need will be available.

Lawn seats were $30 bucks, plus fees they are a total of $41.75

The $89 tix (Pit and low level seating) are $108 after fees.

I got $50 tix which are all the way in the very back row

God, it's impossible to get anything better than the 200 section, and I managed to score a Live Nation Presale code!! :mad:

Ugh, I really don't want lawn seats (being outside at the end of August already sounds unpleasant enough). But if that's all that's available, I can't pass up a chance to see them because of that. Damn it.

Yeahhhh, disregard my last post, 'cause I managed to get some good 100-level seats on the BJ/Jason side!! Now I'll be able to actually HEAR the guitars, not like at the 2013 Liacouras show where I was on the Mike side and I could barely hear them!

• Like 1

Where are you guys sitting? I got a pit ticket but it's pit left, and I don't know if it's stage left or left on the seating chart because it's not labelled and it's all very confusing. Thinking about trying again tomorrow and maybe selling my first ticket? I don't know this venue so I'm worried I won't be able to see anything from "pit left".

Unless they changed it. BB&T has always only had 1 relatively small pit.

I don't know the venue but the seating map looks like just one pit so I assume the "pit left" thing refers to where you enter from? Like they ticket it at different doors maybe? 

God, it's fucking impossible to get orchestra seats. 

It keeps saying unable to process request try later ugggh

4 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

God, it's fucking impossible to get orchestra seats. 

right? i tried a couple times but i was too paranoid it would sell out and i wouldn't get any seats and have to go through a scalper like the Tower show. so i just accepted section 202 even though i'd love to get closer. oh well, i'll be there!!!

1 hour ago, jmoser201 said:

Unless they changed it. BB&T has always only had 1 relatively small pit.

That's what I thought too, but LiveNation and Stubhub have two tiny left and right pit sections on their seating charts so I don't know what to think. Standing outside in August will be bad enough, I'll be so disappointed if I'm off to the side and can't see anything (especially for the price, geez).

Not my first choice but got section 201 row F and from the photos ive seen its actually not as far from the stage as i first thought.

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/BB-and-T+Pavilion/

This website was helpful to see what my view would look like if anyone else wants to take a look