Second favourite son

2017/08/21 - Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, USA

Riotgrrl_GD

A really neat venue with great "floor" security!  The staff working entry though... :fuckyou:

desertrose

Star-LordAndTheAve

I wasn't a member of the forum during this tour, but this was my first Green Day show. I absolutely loved it and would love if they came back to Blossom. Only way I'd miss it is if they came closer or if they have a club tour. I'm not missing a club tour again.

• Like 1

pacejunkie punk
On 8/4/2019 at 5:02 PM, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

I wasn't a member of the forum during this tour, but this was my first Green Day show. I absolutely loved it and would love if they came back to Blossom. Only way I'd miss it is if they came closer or if they have a club tour. I'm not missing a club tour again.

I feel the same. Blossom was my second show ever and it was a great venue. I’d love to see them there again but I’m also determined not to miss the warm up tour this time. 

• Love 1

Star-LordAndTheAve
On 8/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

I feel the same. Blossom was my second show ever and it was a great venue. I’d love to see them there again but I’m also determined not to miss the warm up tour this time. 

Maybe we'll end up at the same show again! Hopefully at their warm up shows they play at least one Insomniac song.

• Like 1