Second favourite son

2017/08/21 - Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, USA

I'll hopefully be able to attend this. Not going to get my hopes up for the pre sale though.... :/

The only way my pregnant ass will be able to attend this outdoor show is if I can get pavilion seating...the pit is obviously out (even though it would be my preference) and the lawn seats probably won't work too well for someone who is 9 months pregnant because they have to be low seats, not regular lawn chairs.  Haha this couldn't have come at a worse time for me 🙃

An Ohio Green Day show with warm weather? I never thought I'd see the day!

• Like 2

Anyone know how much the tickets are? I wanna make sure I have enough for presale.

Just got TWO pit tickets for $250 something total! I'm so excited and happy!!! :dance:

• Like 2

GOT A TICKET! I conned my family into a mini getaway in Sandusky, so I can go. hahahahah

• Like 1

I got my ticket!  Section 12, row N, seat 23.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarcyJ76 said:

I got my ticket!  Section 12, row N, seat 23.  

Great spot it seems! Would have loved section 13 but got section 24. Wish I could have gotten pit tickets but will have to settle for this 😉

• Like 1

Just got my tickets!  Section 26, Row O, seat 4

• Like 1

Has anyone ever had any luck meeting a band at this venue? I have never tried, but with the layout I would assume it's difficult or impossible to get near the tour buses? 

On 3/3/2017 at 5:24 PM, letsdanceon said:

Has anyone ever had any luck meeting a band at this venue? I have never tried, but with the layout I would assume it's difficult or impossible to get near the tour buses? 

I'd love to know this too. I've only been to one other concert here I don't remember where the buses were.

I was at the Pittsburgh show (my first) in March and really wanted to see them again as kind of a do-over -- my seats were crappy and I wasn't the superfan I became after the show (sounds like I was bit by a radioactive spider or something!)

Anyway, this show at Blossom feels like it's meant to be because I decided to go only like mid-April and for some reason Ticketmaster had two seats in the last row of section 13 dead center.  I'm counting the days.

• Like 1

Hey, it's me. 

I'll be in the lawn/GA area. I'll probably be wearing (looks at dozen Matches shirts in closet) a Matches t-shirt so who else is going?

• Like 1

On 6/29/2017 at 3:30 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

I'd love to know this too. I've only been to one other concert here I don't remember where the buses were.

I was at the Pittsburgh show (my first) in March and really wanted to see them again as kind of a do-over -- my seats were crappy and I wasn't the superfan I became after the show (sounds like I was bit by a radioactive spider or something!)

Anyway, this show at Blossom feels like it's meant to be because I decided to go only like mid-April and for some reason Ticketmaster had two seats in the last row of section 13 dead center.  I'm counting the days.

On 6/29/2017 at 8:49 PM, themole said:

Hey, it's me. 

I'll be in the lawn/GA area. I'll probably be wearing (looks at dozen Matches shirts in closet) a Matches t-shirt so who else is going?

I will be in section 24 in the pavilion -- I'll be the majorly pregnant one with lots of arm tattoos, say hi if you see me 😆 If anyone finds anything out about where the buses are and if they're accessible please post about it! I can't walk a lot in my state so I won't be looking around unless I know there's a chance of getting close!

• Like 1

I've never been to Blossom for any events ever. I saved up $200 and bought two tickets in Section 32, Row A, Seats 3 and 4. Anybody know how good the view is from there? 

On 7/7/2017 at 1:32 AM, NotJoshAntal said:

I've never been to Blossom for any events ever. I saved up $200 and bought two tickets in Section 32, Row A, Seats 3 and 4. Anybody know how good the view is from there? 

The pavilion only seats 5,700 so anywhere in the pavilion is a decent seat.

ETA: so even though the venue is really outside Akron, the tour schedule is calling this the Cleveland show. I guess the best thing about that is that maybe we'll have a chance of hearing some cool add-on songs if the band has a RnRHofF connection with the show. This will be their first semi-Cleveland show since getting inducted. I'm hoping for a shout out and something special. 

I seemed to remember this being the case, but just had someone confirm that at this venue the buses drive into a gated area and aren't accessible to fans :( looks like no hanging out before or after in the hopes of seeing the band :(

2 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

I seemed to remember this being the case, but just had someone confirm that at this venue the buses drive into a gated area and aren't accessible to fans :( looks like no hanging out before or after in the hopes of seeing the band :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Sucks!!

Also, this show is on the day of the solar eclipse. Just our luck we're going to be driving there during it, hope it's not too dark.  It's supposed to be pretty cool though, first in North America in 100 years. I wonder if the band will post any photos that day or mention it during the show? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Also, this show is on the day of the solar eclipse. Just our luck we're going to be driving there during it, hope it's not too dark.  It's supposed to be pretty cool though, first in North America in 100 years. I wonder if the band will post any photos that day or mention it during the show? 

It would look so cool in gig photos.

Or imagine a live DVD with a solar eclipse in the background :wub: Shame it's going to come earlier in the day

• Like 1

Long time member, rare poster here.  I was plnnaing to come up from PGH for this but work has gotten in the way.  Just threw up 2 PIT seats on stubhub at pretty much face- hope one of you land it!

I'm stoked to see a show at Blossom for the first time. This will be my 10th time seeing Green Day and there will be a solar eclipse...what a day.

Also, I'm excited to see what they have to say with this being their first trip back to Cleveland since the Rock Hall.

And, we're less than a Scaramucci (11 days) away!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I'm stoked to see a show at Blossom for the first time. This will be my 10th time seeing Green Day and there will be a solar eclipse...what a day.

Also, I'm excited to see what they have to say with this being their first trip back to Cleveland since the Rock Hall.

And, we're less than a Scaramucci (11 days) away!

Between the eclipse and the Cleveland connection I'm hoping for something really special. 

Hi Guys.. I have 2 pavilion tickets for the show at Blossom outside Cleveland. Shopping my tix because I'm looking to upgrade to the pit if I can.  

Section SEC26, Row H, Seat 13-14

I'll sell them for $200 total which I believe is a little below face value.

PM or email if interested.

Rob

rjhite1@gmail.com