Second favourite son

2017/08/16 - Klipsch Music Center, Noblesville, IN, USA

This is 14 minutes from my house. March will be my 5th time seeing them out of state and I finally get to see them in Indiana. 

yes! i've never gotten to see them in indiana either despite living here my entire life so i'm super excited even though this is still almost a four hour drive for me :P 

not exactly thrilled about an outdoor show in the middle of august though, lol

Us lucky Hoosiers! I'll be seeing them for the third time in March. Indy is about three hours south for me. 

I'm looking for the Wrigley Field date? This is so exciting! 

Anyone else from Noblesville or Indy?

• Like 1

Just days after I turn 21 and an hour away from me. I don't think this could be any better!

• Like 2

Will be going to this show on my way down to the W&S Open in Cincinnati. First time seeing them outside! Can't believe my luck with tickets for this tour so far... pit for Aragon, St. Paul, and now Indy! See you all there

• Like 2

Got pit!

• Like 2

me too! can't wait! let's hope we don't all have heat strokes!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

me too! can't wait! let's hope we don't all have heat strokes!

This is Indiana we're talking it could be cold haha. But the only time it's really bad is if you're doing Warped or something there. Everything but the lawn is under shade 

3 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

This is Indiana we're talking it could be cold haha. But the only time it's really bad is if you're doing Warped or something there. Everything but the lawn is under shade 

that's true! i honestly don't get up to indy very often and i'm used to the humidity of southern indiana but it might not be so bad. i've been to warped there before and it was pretty miserably hot but the shade will help

how big is the pit at this place? i seem to remember it being pretty small but i haven't been there in a long time so i could be wrong lol

46 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

that's true! i honestly don't get up to indy very often and i'm used to the humidity of southern indiana but it might not be so bad. i've been to warped there before and it was pretty miserably hot but the shade will help

how big is the pit at this place? i seem to remember it being pretty small but i haven't been there in a long time so i could be wrong lol

It used to seem big, but I was in it for Blink a few months ago again and it was shockingly tiny!

See you all in the pit! Never been to a show at Klipsch so it should be a great first one.

• Like 1

Hey so I will be making the journey from Illinois to Indianapolis to see this show, but I haven't gotten tickets yet. I plan on getting pit through like resale stuff, and I was wondering if it means anything when certain tickets say something like "GA2" or "GA1." I've seen tickets on like ticketmaster that say that and was wondering if that meant anything, or if GA just means GA regardless of the number

^ ga just means ga regardless of the number!

has anyone else looked into booking a hotel for this? i was planning on getting a room since it's still around a 3 hour drive for me but i can only find one hotel in walking distance of the venue and it's like 300 dollars a night :o 

3 hours ago, Teenage Lush said:

has anyone else looked into booking a hotel for this? i was planning on getting a room since it's still around a 3 hour drive for me but i can only find one hotel in walking distance of the venue and it's like 300 dollars a night :o 

I have a 3ish hour drive as well but I plan on just toughing out the six hours of total driving. It isn't ideal, but I'd rather not spend that much money for a hotel room

If anyone is selling 2 GA tickets to this show, please let me know 

On 4/10/2017 at 6:50 AM, Teenage Lush said:

Unless you plan on drinking at the show I'd just tough out the drive. I had a 3 hour drive back after their Columbus club show last September and it was all on country back roads for the most part. It was extremely rough but it's do-able, especially if you have a passenger that stays awake with you.

also looking for a GA ticket if anyone is selling

Does anyone know anything about the Klipsch Express Lane? It just says you get entry before the public gates open, but I don't know if it's actually significant or not.

So I'm looking at tickets in sections A and C since the pit tickets and section B tickets are way too expensive. Does anyone how the seats are ordered? Like, if I were to have seat 1 in section A, would I be closer or farther from the stage than seat 15? I hope that made sense 

Looking forward to seeing my dudes tomorrow.

• Like 1

Today's the day! See everyone there!