Second favourite son

2017/08/12 - CenturyLink Center, Omaha, NE, USA

If anyone is selling 2 GA tickets to this show, please let me know 

Looking for two pit tickets!

Going to this one! Don't have my ticket yet. Tickets are around $125 on StubHub though (plus fees), but that's a lot better than what they want for them for the New Jersey show.

Thinking of going to this show now! I just sold my Wrigley Field tickets. I live like a 10 hour drive from Chicago and since it's on a Thursday it's just not gonna work since I'm running out of days off at work, etc. I went to that Aragon Ballroom show in Chicago back in October though...I love that city. Just gotta find out if a friend of mine wants to come with me then I'll buy tickets on Friday! Hopin my friend will go because I know I'll be sad if I miss this show and don't get to see my boys for another few years! I live like a 6 hour drive from Omaha and my friend that I would pick up only lives 3.5 hours from Omaha so it seems more doable, plus it's on a Saturday! 

On 27/07/2017 at 7:04 AM, Taylor_k2008 said:

Thinking of going to this show now! I just sold my Wrigley Field tickets. I live like a 10 hour drive from Chicago and since it's on a Thursday it's just not gonna work since I'm running out of days off at work, etc. I went to that Aragon Ballroom show in Chicago back in October though...I love that city. Just gotta find out if a friend of mine wants to come with me then I'll buy tickets on Friday! Hopin my friend will go because I know I'll be sad if I miss this show and don't get to see my boys for another few years! I live like a 6 hour drive from Omaha and my friend that I would pick up only lives 3.5 hours from Omaha so it seems more doable, plus it's on a Saturday! 

why do you need your friend to go with you? if your friend says no you should still go and not miss the opportunity

On 7/28/2017 at 3:58 PM, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

why do you need your friend to go with you? if your friend says no you should still go and not miss the opportunity

i know, i always go alone. just hoping this time they'll come with since i bought two tickets! i'm going for sure either way :)

Finally got my pit ticket! Prices kept rising, and I didn't want to get on a plane tomorrow without knowing I had a ticket (if it was a local show I would be more comfortable waiting til the day of the show). They got up to $220ish on StubHub after fees, and I almost pulled the trigger early this morning... but then I thought, let me just wait a few more hours to let people wake up and maybe more people will list tickets today. I checked again around 11:30 AM and was able to score a ticket for $120! So glad I waited a couple and saved $100! Only about $20 more than they were face value + fees on ticketmaster, so I'm happy with that.

• Like 1

This venue is amazing. They just moved the line inside to wand and wristband us. Now we can wait inside the rest of the time. Single file line. :)

• Like 1

When do the 'doors open'? Do they have you just waiting on the inside? Is there a long line? When should I leave lol

I have a feeling in light of today's events that Billie Joe is going to be fired up tonight.

• Like 2

Would have been awesome if they came out and opened with American Eulogy tonight.

• Like 1

• Like 2

Seems they brought up a guy to play on WTP :lol:

• Like 1

20728136_10155277959323961_1648211321075

• Like 2

This was such an amazing show! I feel like the energy in the room was even better than the Aragon Ballroom Chicago show back in October. My friend and I had seats way up in the nosebleeds on the second level but they weren't horrible because it was on the side of the stage...BUT we ended up sneaking down to the first level by the time the first song ended :lol: Holy crap it was fun. My friend actually went all the way down to the first row on the side of the stage. Such a fun show! 

Woah! This is the first time I've been on the GDC board in YEARS. I had to set up a new account because my old one must've gotten deleted.

I played guitar on stage during Knowledge, did anybody happen to get any video of it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herroon said:

Woah! This is the first time I've been on the GDC board in YEARS. I had to set up a new account because my old one must've gotten deleted.

I played guitar on stage during Knowledge, did anybody happen to get any video of it?

Congrats.  Hope a video shows up for you.

Yes, I put it on Facebook and tagged you.