Sign in to follow this  
Second favourite son

2017/08/11 - Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO, USA

If anybody is selling a standing ticket for this show let me know, thank you :)

If anyone is selling 2 GA tickets to this show, please let me know 

Looking for two pit tickets! Hmu

Managed to find a ticket so I'm coming :happy:

so it turns out I'm going to this show!!! my first time ever in the middle of the country!

On 4/10/2017 at 9:42 PM, BillieJoeObsesser said:

If anyone is selling 2 GA tickets to this show, please let me know 

On 4/11/2017 at 0:19 PM, Klauplunk1039 said:

Looking for two pit tickets! Hmu

Official tickets keep popping up, so keep looking! I've definitely seen them come up two different times in the past month. This is a pretty big pit and not a very popular place to see Green Day, it seems. but I actually got my ticket on StubHub 'cause when I was ready to commit, the official tix weren't available and the StubHub ones were actually a little cheaper than face value so I just bought them instead.

• Like 2

The UK dates are over so I'm now thinking about my next and last show in KC.   I've been to a show at Sprint Arena before where I had a seat and it was a VERY tame floor.   I am not sure what to expect from the crowd or the venue.   Does anyone have experience of US versus UK pits this size and is there anything useful I should know?    What time do people usually get in line to get barrier?   Does the arena allow you to wait in line outside and is there shade as it will be hot as hell mid-August (particularly for me, being from UK)?!

I'm posting this on 5th July so a belated Happy 4th also!   

GA people, what time are you planning on getting to the venue to queue?

On 05/07/2017 at 8:14 AM, uptightallthetime said:

The UK dates are over so I'm now thinking about my next and last show in KC.   I've been to a show at Sprint Arena before where I had a seat and it was a VERY tame floor.   I am not sure what to expect from the crowd or the venue.   Does anyone have experience of US versus UK pits this size and is there anything useful I should know?    What time do people usually get in line to get barrier?   Does the arena allow you to wait in line outside and is there shade as it will be hot as hell mid-August (particularly for me, being from UK)?!

I'm posting this on 5th July so a belated Happy 4th also!   

US pits are generally smaller and nowhere near as fun as the crowds you get in the UK. Also nowhere near as many people line up all day the way they do in Europe. 

6 hours ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

US pits are generally smaller and nowhere near as fun as the crowds you get in the UK. Also nowhere near as many people line up all day the way they do in Europe. 

Thank you.   I've just bought a 2nd ticket for my daughter, hoping we get barrier and that she can last it out.    We're here for the summer doing several road trips and I've now realised if I'd planned it better I could have squeezed in 3 more shows including Oakland!

9 hours ago, uptightallthetime said:

Thank you.   I've just bought a 2nd ticket for my daughter, hoping we get barrier and that she can last it out.    We're here for the summer doing several road trips and I've now realised if I'd planned it better I could have squeezed in 3 more shows including Oakland!

I'll be going for barrier so I'll see you there then!
I'm going to Oakland and I think it'll be an amazing show - but what's good about this is it's a lot more intimate than what Oakland will be. If you're going for front row that will be way better than the front row in Oakland.

Any one have a pit ticket for this show? My friend is trying to come as well

Just got lined up! Anyone else here yet?

4 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

Just got lined up! Anyone else here yet?

I am, wearing yellow sunglasses, jean shorts, dark grey kilobyte t shirt. Although I just left to go to the bathroom lol

20727813_10155139153403579_4925995080733

I'm here in the tie dye

i got a Tre Cool drum stick!!

Edited by Hell Cat Troll
  • Like 4

Barrier, mike's side!

• Like 1

Can't do sound on right now but lmao at the caption + comments :lol:

• Like 2

I would've been miserable waiting there -- the design of the exterior of the venue makes it seem like it would bake the people sitting under it!

Congrats, @Gwen Stacy!

16 minutes ago, Mar said:

I would've been miserable waiting there -- the design of the exterior of the venue makes it seem like it would bake the people sitting under it!

Congrats, @Gwen Stacy!

It was so hot! Thankfully the sun moved to the other side of the venue sometime in the afternoon so we got some shade.