Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
desertrose

Green Day North American Tour 2nd Leg - August & September 2017

RougeRogue
41 minutes ago, Joe K said:

I can imagine that getting floor tickets for these shows will be tough. Aren't ampitheatre's floors really small?

Not necessarily small, but the issue with the RevRad tours has been that the pit tix are getting reserved for the obnoxiously priced VIP package. So if there are non VIP pit tix (unlike my Brooklyn show -_-) then they are very hard to get.

stories and songs

Is it weird to be selling tickets eight months ahead of time? That seems excessively early to me. Of course I'll try to get them regardless. :lol:

• Like 1

Joe K
3 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Not necessarily small, but the issue with the RevRad tours has been that the pit tix are getting reserved for the obnoxiously priced VIP package. So if there are non VIP pit tix (unlike my Brooklyn show -_-) then they are very hard to get.

Oh yeah. The arena tour seemed like a huge pain also.

RougeRogue
Just now, stories and songs said:

Is it weird to be selling tickets eight months ahead of time? That seems excessively early to me. Of course I'll try to get them regardless. :lol:

I am equally perturbed that I have a mere 24 hours to decide on which show to pursue. One of my potential shows involves travel and is on sale tomorrow.

The other show does not involve travel and doesn't have a presale at all.

This is very much a conundrum.

21guns&novacaine

*sees another Colorado date*

image.png

On that note, all the advertising says it's in Englewood, CO. But... If you go to their tour page and look at the August 9th date, it says Denver there? It's confusing. :( 

How much do standard tickets cost? I really want to get some, but I don't know if I can afford them or not. 

Joe K
1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

Here in Finland huge show's usually get announced like 9 months before so it doesn't seem weird to me, but I don't know about USA. :D 

• Like 1

Bastard of 1967

So the wife and I have local tix for Dallas in March..... looks like I'll also get to pick one out-of-town show to go to myself.  Who's going to Austin, that seems to be my best bet at this point.

Cunt

Oh boy! Salt Lake City is finally back on their tour dates! It looks like I'm going to have to see them again and I have absolutely no problem with that.

Fantalacqua
54 minutes ago, Sex Fuck and Florescent Lighting said:

Me too!

It said to request a new password, which I did, but still says I'm blocked. I sent an email earlier as well, but heard nothing back yet.

Ugh! Idiot Nation always has issues right near presales!

welp. I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same issues ...

• Like 1

kaylubd

Are you fucking kidding me? Wrigley? What a terrible venue to pick. Sigh, sadly I think I'm going to pass. I have no interest in seeing any band at Wrigley. It's too big and I'm sure tickets where you can actually see the band not a screen will be really expensive.

BCap

While I probably shouldn't be complaining about the lack of DMV dates this time around, I'm kinda disappointed that I won't get to take my buddy now that he'll finally be done with college.  Ah well, we'll see 'em next album I guess (or next leg, if we're that lucky).

Kinda neat that the VIP goodies are actually worthwhile this time.  Wonder how much they'll cost this time?

kaylubd

What's in the VIP? I didn't see any details on that.

Teenage Lush

i hate that they only announced these dates the day before the presale! i have no time to plan or save up any money so i'm just gonna have to pick one show even though there are three within easy driving distance :( 

• Like 1

billiesblue

and there's still no LA date... :ermm:

edit: "As part of the run, the band will also perform for the first time at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA." I just saw this on their website. I have a chance to see them!

Edited by billiesblue

kaylubd
2 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

i hate that they only announced these dates the day before the presale! i have no time to plan or save up any money so i'm just gonna have to pick one show even though there are three within easy driving distance :( 

What is up with that garbage? I couldn't believe how close the pre-sale was. And I'm wondering is the Chicago date going to be on sale because we don't even know when that's happening. I really hate buying tickets the way everything works now. You have little time to save or plan. It's either you have to jump on it or risk missing out.

Teenage Kicks!

@kaylubd VIP is 450

GREEN DAY VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:

- 1 standing ticket in the pit or seat
- Early entry into the venue
- Pre-show cash bar
- 2 drink tokens for beer/wine/soft drinks
- 1 Picnic blanket
- 1 Disposable camera
- 1 Zine pack created especially for the VIP
- 1 VIP laminate

kaylubd
Just now, Teenage Kicks! said:

@kaylubd VIP is 450

GREEN DAY VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:

- 1 standing ticket in the pit or seat
- Early entry into the venue
- Pre-show cash bar
- 2 drink tokens for beer/wine/soft drinks
- 1 Picnic blanket
- 1 Disposable camera
- 1 Zine pack created especially for the VIP
- 1 VIP laminate

Thanks for the info. :) Seems kind of meh to me. A camera? Wow, I don't have on of those on my phone. And I don't drink at shows so that would be wasted.  

Clockwise

I need to start saving money again. These will definitely be a last minute buy for me.

Teenage Kicks!
1 minute ago, Teenage Lush said:

so...they raised the already ridiculous price by 50 dollars because you get a picnic blanket instead of a subway sandwich? awesome

Yeahhhh I was like WHAT

They already got me for march, not again. :dry:

DookieLukie

Any presale or official sale dates yet?

spark in the night
6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Any presale or official sale dates yet?

Presale tomorrow. Public sale this Friday

letsdanceon

The VIP package (and fan club as a whole, if we are going there) is such a joke! For being one of the best bands in the world you'd think their fan club would be so much better. Someone from the club just emailed me a new password since I wasn't able to log in, and it still doesn't work 🙃

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

has anyone received their IN code yet?