desertrose

Green Day North American Tour 2nd Leg - August & September 2017

JellyCollin

Yeah it's really annoying! It must be sold out for Chula Vista because it just says "we could not process your request" now. I've heard a lot of people saying the venues don't bother with it though so I don't know whether to be worried about it or not.

I'm doing the last five. Though I don't have Rose Bowl tickets yet and I'm holding off booking my flights because I don't know if I can afford it help

Omg! I'm doing the last five too!! 😱Please do it, I don't wanna be alone 😅

But yeah, the fast lane thing is super annoying! But since I can't do anything about it anyway, I'm just gonna hope for the best

solongfromthestars

Omg! I'm doing the last five too!! 😱Please do it, I don't wanna be alone 😅

But yeah, the fast lane thing is super annoying! But since I can't do anything about it anyway, I'm just gonna hope for the best

I'll definitely do it if I can afford it! It's just money stopping me :cry: 

I saved so much money getting my flight home for £43 though, so hopefully I can go :D

JellyCollin

I'll definitely do it if I can afford it! It's just money stopping me :cry: 

I saved so much money getting my flight home for £43 though, so hopefully I can go :D

You'd think money would stop me too, but apparently not 😂

Oh that's great!! I hope you can make it work 🙏 are you planning on camping?

samm1112

Hi! I'm trying to sell 2 tickets that I have to the Massachusetts show. They are section 1, row T, seats 6 & 7. Let me know if you are interested!

Q-Man

Looking to sell 2 lawn tickets (cheaply) for the Darien Center show this Saturday. Message me if you're interested. 

JellyCollin

Peeps, who's going to the shows in Austin and San Antonio?? I need an address in US to get my tickets sent to 🙈 and I also want new friends! 😁

JRod

Does anybody know if the guys still come out to the busses after the show to take pictures and talk and shit? I want them to sign a picture of me with them from the Dallas concert but don't wanna wait in the heat for nothing

JRod

Does anybody have a picture of the merch and the prices for this leg of the tour?

Jaymee!!
On 2017-08-28 at 11:53 AM, JRod said:

Does anybody have a picture of the merch and the prices for this leg of the tour?

I don't have a picture, but I'm 90% certain the price of all the shirts was around $40 (that was Canadian, so American might be cheaper/same)? And they had a big picnic blanket that was $80...the rev rad jacket was $120...basically just expect to spent lots of money

Khaleesi.
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:41 AM, Maria Gloria said:

Has anyone had experience with the fast lane pass for pit yet?

I asked someone on FB who had fast pass at their show and they said they start a separate line for fast pass holders, who are let in right after VIP (10ish minutes before the rest of the line). She showed up at 3pm and got barricade, but I don't know how it would be for bigger shows. I have fast pass for Chula and have no idea what would be a good time to show up...

39 minutes ago, Jaymee!! said:

I don't have a picture, but I'm 90% certain the price of all the shirts was around $40 (that was Canadian, so American might be cheaper/same)? And they had a big picnic blanket that was $80...the rev rad jacket was $120...basically just expect to spent lots of money

I think it was $35 USD for shirts in Chicago, so not much of a difference