New Rage & Love Wristbands from GDA

Fuzz

We've made some new Rage and Love wristbands. They're now one single wristband, half red, half black, with "rage" and "love" engraved in white. We got them in stock and we'll start shipping them out tomorrow. I'm very excited about these since this is what I wanted to do originally, but the company we used at the time couldn't make them (that's why we ended up selling a pair before). 

Check them out, and order yours on GDA (for mobile users, I finally got the GDA merch section working on mobile).  

http://www.greendayauthority.com/merch/item/112/

010217_combo_600.jpg 

Awesome! I still have the original ones. These look really cool though, will deffo order one!

2 hours ago, Jenn. said:

Awesome! I still have the original ones. These look really cool though, will deffo order one!

What do the old ones look like?

49 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

More or less the same in regards to font and color, except there were two. One wristband was red and said "love", the other one was black and said "rage".

5 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

One was red with black font and one was black with red font I believe! 

13 hours ago, Spike said:

These are awesome! Is it really only $2.50 for UK shipping?

That's what I wanted to ask as well, it's really good for international shipping. 

19 hours ago, Spike said:

These are awesome! Is it really only $2.50 for UK shipping?

5 hours ago, Marki. said:

That's what I wanted to ask as well, it's really good for international shipping. 

Yup. We ship them in a 6x9 envelope so it's only charged as a "large envelope". Saved about $5 in shipping instead of having to ship as a "package". It means the wristbands are less padded during shipping, but of the hundreds we've shipped in the past it hasn't been an issue, so totally worth the savings. GDA pays a tiny bit of the actual shipping charge (between $0.50-$1.00) when there's more than one. Works out in the long run for us though if it's cheaper for non-north americans to buy from us.

Really love these! Hope this time I can finally order them :P 

Btw, the ones with f**k cancer are still available too? 

14 hours ago, Andres said:

Yup. We ship them in a 6x9 envelope so it's only charged as a "large envelope". Saved about $5 in shipping instead of having to ship as a "package". It means the wristbands are less padded during shipping, but of the hundreds we've shipped in the past it hasn't been an issue, so totally worth the savings. GDA pays a tiny bit of the actual shipping charge (between $0.50-$1.00) when there's more than one. Works out in the long run for us though if it's cheaper for non-north americans to buy from us.

That's awesome, I'll order one soon! 

2 hours ago, Andres said:

Damn! Old school.

Dont you remember me posting them a while back? Like in October or something when I first was coming back and posting again :lol:

I will certainly be sporting both of them at my concert.

Hell, maybe all three (cause I have both old ones- green + white)

• Fuzz unpinned this topic

i got mine today ♥ thank you so much, it's so pretty :)

i'm gonna have the most challenging day of my life tomorrow and i'm gonna wear it and it'll give me strength 💪🏼

13 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

i got mine today ♥ thank you so much, it's so pretty :)

i'm gonna have the most challenging day of my life tomorrow and i'm gonna wear it and it'll give me strength 💪🏼

I'll be thinking of you! 

Mine came today!! :D

On 04/01/2017 at 4:17 PM, RougeRogue said:

To go with my glow in the dark GDC ones :wub:

I have those too!! One green and one white. It's how someone from GDC recognised I was another GDCer whilst in line for GD in Belfast :cool: 

Archived