Billie Joe, Tré Cool and Kevin Preston performance New Years Eve 2016

Beerjeezus

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stories and songs said:

Do Billie's teeth look remarkably straight in that pic or is it just me?

I think he just got the chip fixed again + it happens to be an angle where it looks like that. Hope so anyway :lol: 

I love the photos and videos from this show, must've been so much fun!

Thanks for posting these everyone, looks so cool!  Looks like the tooth has been fixed again, would love to be a fly on the wall when BJ's at the dentist!  Does he get a row do you think or is the dentist just happy with the regular income lol!

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

Thanks for posting these everyone, looks so cool!  Looks like the tooth has been fixed again, would love to be a fly on the wall when BJ's at the dentist!  Does he get a row do you think or is the dentist just happy with the regular income lol!

Lol that's a strange wish :lol:

The dentist has to be like "again?" by now. 

Do we have a complete set list?  I want a set list.  

Also:   Still no Jason White.   :(

This should be the next side project for the guys in 2018.  (2020 is reserves for the RETURN OF THE NETWORK).   Either this or a new Pinhead Gunpowder record.    

I've given up on my dreams of a Rodeo Queens album, but that's what I REALLY want.    Green Day + Jesse Malin.  

Singing *depression times, living in the great divide" 

These guys rocking out playing Beastie Boys is honestly one of the greatest things I've ever seen :lol:, still can't stop watching it.

I'm loving all the little videos from this show, being there would've been the best NYE party possible :D 

On 1/2/2017 at 7:03 AM, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Do we have a complete set list?  I want a set list.  

Also:   Still no Jason White.   :(

This should be the next side project for the guys in 2018.  (2020 is reserves for the RETURN OF THE NETWORK).   Either this or a new Pinhead Gunpowder record.    

I've given up on my dreams of a Rodeo Queens album, but that's what I REALLY want.    Green Day + Jesse Malin.  

Singing *depression times, living in the great divide" 

http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/show/1907/

• 1 month later...

Archived