Rocksmith 2014 adds 5 more Green Day songs!

prisoner416

http://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-remastered-dlc-12202016-green-day-ii-bang-bang-dookie-longview-billie-joe-armstrong-revolution-radio/

So if you've never heard of it, Rocksmith helps you learn the guitar or bass on your computer. Think ultra-realistic Rock Band, but with an actual guitar and proper charts.

They had a pack before, but this new one adds Longview, Good Riddance [Time Of Your Life], Wake Me Up When September Ends, 21 Guns, and Bang Bang!

Check the link to see some examples videos of the actual playing.

The previous pack already had "Oh Love", "Basket Case", and "American Idiot". X-Kid comes with the game.

There's more play videos on the site, but I figured I'd embed some.

That is really cool, awesome to think of people learning real guitar or bass this way with Green Day songs. I just wish ordinary Rock Band hadn't died so I could have more Green Day songs to play on there as well :P 

Just saw this on Steam the other day. Thinking abotu getting the PC version instead. I have the ps3 version, but everytime I want to practice I think about all the setup involved and talk myself out of it. This is one more reason to get the new game :lol:

2 hours ago, 21guns&novacaine said:

Just saw this on Steam the other day. Thinking abotu getting the PC version instead. I have the ps3 version, but everytime I want to practice I think about all the setup involved and talk myself out of it. This is one more reason to get the new game :lol:

Yes, get the PC version, because you can mod it to run custom content, and almost EVERY SINGLE Green Day song has an unofficial release. I can give you details in PM if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived