Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

16 minutes ago, AndrewUnknown said:

Hey welcome to GDC! We have this Green Day Q&A thread that's good for asking/getting answers to general Green Day related questions so I've gone ahead and merged your thread with it, should be useful for any other questions you have too. While I'm here let me suggest giving the GDC guidelines a read if you haven't yet, gives a good overview of how the forum works :) 

45 minutes ago, Tree. said:

Anyone have a list of which Network songs are sung by who?

Joe Robot - Mike
Transistors Gone Wild - Billie & Mike
Reto - Mike
Supermodel Robots - Billie
Money Money 2020 - Billie & Mike
Spike - Billie
Love and Money - Mike
Right Hand-a-Rama - Billie
Roshambo - Billie
Hungry Hungry Models - Tre
Spastic Society - Mike
X-Ray Hamburger - Mike
Teenagers From Mars - Billie
Hammer of the Gods - Mike

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, jengd said:

With awesome backing from Billie Joe.  

I love that song just for that reason! His voice in the background gives me chills. There's something about the way he sounds on this song.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I love that song just for that reason! His voice in the background gives me chills. There's something about the way he sounds on this song.

Totally, I like the whole album but that last song, it's amazing, I don't know how to describe it, it's almost ethereal or something!  Glad it's not just me who loves it.

• Like 2

Looking for an interview with Billie during 2016/2017. I can't remember much from it besides it was Billie and some lady answering a bunch of parenting questions and stuff…? 

32 minutes ago, Signe said:

Looking for an interview with Billie during 2016/2017. I can't remember much from it besides it was Billie and some lady answering a bunch of parenting questions and stuff…? 

Maybe it was called Watch What Happens Live. I'm not entirely sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I know that was a thing that wasn't available to watch after it was broadcast or something so I never saw it, and as I think I saw every other interview from that time and never saw parenting questions I would also guess it was that.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Signe said:

If it wasn't Watch What Happens Live maybe Rachael Ray?

green-day-billie-joe-armstrong-rachael-r

https://www.spin.com/2016/10/green-day-billie-joe-armstrong-rachael-ray-interview-video/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Signe said:

Do you mean the one where Billie is wearing a blue striped jacket?  I think I may have that “borrowed” from somewhere on my PC which I can’t get at til Monday  now, will check for it then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

3 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Do you mean the one where Billie is wearing a blue striped jacket?  I think I may have that “borrowed” from somewhere on my PC which I can’t get at til Monday  now, will check for it then.

1 hour ago, squashie09 said:

@Signe Was it “22 minutes with...”

It was none of the videos above, but thank you! :) I Think What happens live could be the right one, he was definitley wearing some kind of striped jacket, so @jengd if you have it, I'd be super thankful :D :D  

6 hours ago, Signe said:

I remember one like that where they were sitting at a bar. I can’t remember the time period but he was talking about parenting at that one.  

40 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I remember one like that where they were sitting at a bar. I can’t remember the time period but he was talking about parenting at that one.  

I don't Think it's the same, but that's sounds awesome. This one was more like an ordinary talkshow, and they awnsered questions like "would you let your kids do this?" + a bunch of other topics of course. 

4 hours ago, Signe said:

I don't Think it's the same, but that's sounds awesome. This one was more like an ordinary talkshow, and they awnsered questions like "would you let your kids do this?" + a bunch of other topics of course. 

I’m pretty sure you’re wanting Watching what Happens Live with Andy Cohen. 

• Like 1

Ok, I have it but it's an MP4 and I can't get it to load on here, sorry I am rubbish at this, can anyone tell me how?

14 hours ago, jengd said:

Ok, I have it but it's an MP4 and I can't get it to load on here, sorry I am rubbish at this, can anyone tell me how?

Open it with something like VLC Player, or do you mean you're trying to post it here?

Just wondering: What's up with Billie and Fiji water? Has he ever said anything publicly about that? Like, why is he so attached to that brand over any other? Does he become a drama queen if he can't get his Fiji water? 😂 If no one knows, that's fine. I don't want speculation. I just want to know if he's ever said anything regarding his strangely specific preference.

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Just wondering: What's up with Billie and Fiji water? Has he ever said anything publicly about that? Like, why is he so attached to that brand over any other? Does he become a drama queen if he can't get his Fiji water? 😂 If no one knows, that's fine. I don't want speculation. I just want to know if he's ever said anything regarding his strangely specific preference.

He's a diva and won't drink anything under $2.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1