Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

2 hours ago, Tinkle said:

There is no way that scary picture is going on permanent display😶

Yeah, i got one at my concert and hung it up in my bedroom. Beginning to regret my actions :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jarred.cook7655 said:

Saying that they DID doesn't fulfill wether or not they WILL again 

Also; I wish there was still a torrent available for this.

Well no one can tell you whether they will or not without a crystal ball, but it's interesting and helpful to know that they did relatively recently. And seems like they're into playing with random combinations of members (the small/secret shows they've done with various members and other bands the last couple of years and the Sweet Children show). I think both these things point to it being reasonably likely they'll end up doing it again at some point.

11 hours ago, Tinkle said:

There is no way that scary picture is going on permanent display😶

I don't blame you. Mine is on my wardrobe where I see it occasionally but not very often :lol: 

21 hours ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

In Europe they did, but they didn't sell individual ones on the US tour - the poster had all the dates on 

Oh really? I thought there was one in Champaign because I regretted buying the Turin one instead of that. I guess one with all the dates on is better for people like us but not for normal people who only do one show...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hermione said:

Well no one can tell you whether they will or not without a crystal ball, but it's interesting and helpful to know that they did relatively recently. And seems like they're into playing with random combinations of members (the small/secret shows they've done with various members and other bands the last couple of years and the Sweet Children show). I think both these things point to it being reasonably likely they'll end up doing it again at some point.

Thank you. I find this very helpful. You are very insightful. 

1 hour ago, Jarred.cook7655 said:

Thank you. I find this very helpful. You are very insightful. 

You're welcome!

On 4/20/2017 at 10:10 PM, Jarred.cook7655 said:

I wonder if just Billie, Mike and Tre will ever play a show by themselves again.

I wonder this a lot too. I'd pay a stupid amount of money to see them in a small club as a three piece again... 

• Like 4

Ehh I wouldn't see the benefit really, you already see the three of them as the "main" band members as it is now. Would just mean Billie couldn't get up to as many antics and I'd miss Jason :P 

• Like 1

I was listening to Dreamcatcher on Youtube, and came across the version from the 2010 soundcheck, and another that has a lot of talking in the background.  Does anyone know where the second one comes from?  I didn't see it listed on setlist.fm as having ever been performed live.

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

I was listening to Dreamcatcher on Youtube, and came across the version from the 2010 soundcheck, and another that has a lot of talking in the background.  Does anyone know where the second one comes from?  I didn't see it listed on setlist.fm as having ever been performed live.

Same soundcheck, just two different tapers. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Todd said:

Same soundcheck, just two different tapers. 

Thank you!

As mentioned earlier: In holiday, did the company lose the war today or again? Sounds like he changed his mind half way through.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, runnerbeany said:

As mentioned earlier: In holiday, did the company lose the war today or again? Sounds like he changed his mind half way through.

Says today in the album booklet and that's what it sounds like to me. He does pronounce it kind of funny though.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, runnerbeany said:

The way he says it sounds to me like he's singing "today" with an "and" tacked on at the end. 

Does anyone know what is happening with the Bang Bang single ''art'' cover? Billie Joe said in August 2016 on twitter that the artwork for Bang Bang was finished. And he posted a picture of it. Does anyone know what's going on about it? 

Has anyone had trouble when buying from the US webstore? I ordered the Revrad jacket to be shipped to a friend (it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the UK store) on 28th April and it's still showing up as pending/not shipped. I've contacted Warner customer service and no response so far. 

It's a bit annoying, I feel like they haven't got anyone running that store at all 🙈

On 2017-5-10 at 7:56 AM, Yaz. said:

Has anyone had trouble when buying from the US webstore? I ordered the Revrad jacket to be shipped to a friend (it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the UK store) on 28th April and it's still showing up as pending/not shipped. I've contacted Warner customer service and no response so far. 

It's a bit annoying, I feel like they haven't got anyone running that store at all 🙈

It's cheaper, eh?

Link me to that!

7 minutes ago, runnerbeany said:

It's cheaper, eh?

Link me to that!

Apparently they're sold out on the US store now lol. I'm pretty pissed 

On 5/10/2017 at 7:56 AM, Yaz. said:

When I bought the HLAHG dvd from the warner bros store, it didn't work when it arrived and it took so fucking long to get a refund for it. 

38 minutes ago, It's Splash Time said:

When I bought the HLAHG dvd from the warner bros store, it didn't work when it arrived and it took so fucking long to get a refund for it. 

Yeah I can believe that. They've been totally useless tbh. They still have the jacket listed as 'in stock' even though I was told it was sold out. Even after I responded that they should maybe remove that :dry:

Is there anywhere on here to discuss things semi- Green Day related, such as Lookout?

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Q&A Thread