Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Did they ever mention in the media if there is a specific routine that Billie has after a concert? Like eating a specific pizza or having a shower?

I wonder what's the first thing he does when he comes off stage. Does he run around the tour bus? Because just stopping to run after a show can be a bit hard.

I know it from athlets or iron men runners who are running around the area just to calm down. :confused:

2 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Did they ever mention in the media if there is a specific routine that Billie has after a concert? Like eating a specific pizza or having a shower?

I wonder what's the first thing he does when he comes off stage. Does he run around the tour bus? Because just stopping to run after a show can be a bit hard.

I know it from athlets or iron men runners who are running around the area just to calm down. :confused:

Look on YouTube for the Jeff Matilda Show with Billie, he talks about it there but it’s hardly revealing.  He basically drinks loads of water and showers ‘cos he’s been sweating buckets and eats, often pizza, he seems to love pizza.

^That's a great interview. 😂 He also wants everyone to try prednisone.

On 4/23/2019 at 3:14 PM, Hermione said:

He said he eats deep dish pizza after a show and not before because he doesn't want to shart on stage :lol: 

I just saw this😏

55 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I just saw this😏

When I wrote it I went to @ SHART but then I remembered I couldn't anymore :dry:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

When I wrote it I went to @ SHART but then I remembered I couldn't anymore :dry:

The Insider still has all the secret info about sharting and if you ask nicely she may share a few tidbits :happy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

The Insider still has all the secret info about sharting and if you ask nicely she may share a few tidbits :happy:

That just does not sound right.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Only if you are in my clique😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, maryjanewhatsername said:

@Adorkable get us the details, queen :lol: 

Sorry darling,, you need to earn your information. Keep trying hard and you will get there

• Like 1

Here’s a question about song stems. I know that there are master tracks of all the instruments of certain Green Day songs that were used in Green Day: Rock Band (e.g. the whole Dookie record, Brain Stew/Jaded, AI, etc.) but are there any separate stems of live recordings? The reason I ask is because I’m wondering if any instruments were mixed through the soundboard, like AC/DC’s Donington ‘91 was, since master tracks used in Rock Band can be found online from that concert which perfectly isolates all of the instruments. I wonder if Green Day would be able to do that with Woodstock, Bullet in a Bible, or any of their old Gilman shows recorded through soundboards. Maybe if they did that, we could technically get stems for older songs that don’t have any original studio stems.

3 minutes ago, Epifender888 said:

Here’s a question about song stems. I know that there are master tracks of all the instruments of certain Green Day songs that were used in Green Day: Rock Band (e.g. the whole Dookie record, Brain Stew/Jaded, AI, etc.) but are there any separate stems of live recordings? The reason I ask is because I’m wondering if any instruments were mixed through the soundboard, like AC/DC’s Donington ‘91 was, since master tracks used in Rock Band can be found online from that concert which perfectly isolates all of the instruments. I wonder if Green Day would be able to do that with Woodstock, Bullet in a Bible, or any of their old Gilman shows recorded through soundboards. Maybe if they did that, we could technically get stems for older songs that don’t have any original studio stems.

The vinyl release of Woodstock proves that isolated masters exist for it because of the new mix, but I doubt we’ll ever have them officially released.

1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

The vinyl release of Woodstock proves that isolated masters exist for it because of the new mix, but I doubt we’ll ever have them officially released.

Alright thanks gotcha! I wondered because I think it would be cool to find isolated masters of live recordings on YouTube and blend them with the studio instrumentals. For example, how F.O.D's intro would sound like with Billie's guitar with the volume down instead of the Harmony Stella Parlour acoustic he used on the record.

• Like 1