Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Does not compute.

Dude, your favorite guy, Biffy? He sucks.

Maybe they were asked but they declined no idea I don't think Billie most of all would have done it as they showed the peoples family and home life and Billie seems to be very private...

that makes sense
  • Like 1

Dude, your favorite guy, Biffy? He sucks.

> Biffy aren't punk

> Completely irrelevant point

> Tman has no argument

> All modern punk bands therefore suck

0ZSdZ.gif

Never heard of 'em.

You're one of the lucky ones. Their singer thinks he's John Lydon. He went on Celebrity Big Brother just so he could say "fuck this" and escape over the wall on the first night. Google them, it's an amusing experience.

Does anyone know the chords for Oh Girl?

Sounds like I IV for the verse and I IV I IV I IV I V for the chorus. If there's a bridge or something where it changes I didn't listen to it.

Sounds like I IV for the verse and I IV I IV I IV I V for the chorus. If there's a bridge or something where it changes I didn't listen to it.

English please. I'm not sure what that means lol

English please. I'm not sure what that means lol

Verse is G C a couple times, chorus is G C G C G C G G D D. Move that pattern around until it matches up with the recording, I'm not sure about the key.

You should probably go learn roman numeral analysis first, though.

• Like 2

Verse is G C a couple times, chorus is G C G C G C G G D D. Move that pattern around until it matches up with the recording, I'm not sure about the key.

You should probably go learn roman numeral analysis first, though.

I've never seen roman numeral analysis before. Only been playing for a few months though.

I've never seen roman numeral analysis before. Only been playing for a few months though.

Good luck in the future :­)

You're one of the lucky ones. Their singer thinks he's John Lydon. He went on Celebrity Big Brother just so he could say "fuck this" and escape over the wall on the first night. Google them, it's an amusing experience.

he's the one who went on buzzcocks when simon amstell was still hosting, right? that's one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.

he's the one who went on buzzcocks when simon amstell was still hosting, right? that's one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.

Yeah :lol: Oh my god I'd forgotten about that. It was only topped by the first time Dappy was on.

• Like 2

Anyone know why Green Day got that girl to sing "Nobody Likes You" on Letterbomb?

That girl is Kathleen Hannah a punk legend...

• Like 4

Anyone know why Green Day got that girl to sing "Nobody Likes You" on Letterbomb?

Cause her voice is pretty and what WhiteTim said, she's a legend.

• Like 3

So they can pretend to still be punk.

That girl is Kathleen Hannah a punk legend...

Huh just looked her up. I just found it random to have one guest star sing such a random part. Also, I think Green Day is much more legendary than she is.

But holy shit she's been influential to so many bands. Nirvana, Pinhead Gunpowder, etc

Huh just looked her up. I just found it random to have one guest star sing such a random part. Also, I think Green Day is much more legendary than she is.

But holy shit she's been influential to so many bands. Nirvana, Pinhead Gunpowder, etc

I heard and read, that was very important for female punk and females in general.

• Like 1

Kathleen Hannah started riot girl movement Green Day hasn't started a thing... She trumps Green Day...
  • Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Q&A Thread
  • lizziebix pinned this topic