Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

I thought someone said they switched off on choruses?

What do you mean by switched off? In any case, the lyrics in the choruses are always "when you are the outcast".

It's "when you are the outcast" in the chorus. Says that in the lyrics booklet and is definitely what I hear. However it does say "you're running out of gas" in the first verse. I think that's why some people think it's that in the chorus, the lines sound similar.

I just realized this, like, last week. I always got it mixed up. :blush:

What do you mean by switched off? In any case, the lyrics in the choruses are always "when you are the outcast".

I can't sing this song just because of those lines. In general Billie's difficult to understand from Nimrod.

It looks like I've been getting the lyrics to that song wrong for the last 8 years then :mellow:

Did Green Day end up being in the Anchorman 2 extended alternate edition?

It turned out to be wrong. They're neither in the Theatrical version, the Alternate version, nor the deleted scenes (I've seen all the bonus footage).

It turned out to be wrong. They're neither in the Theatrical version, the Alternate version, nor the deleted scenes (I've seen all the bonus footage).

Damn dang darn

How different is the alternate version? As a fan, should I go see it?

How different is the alternate version? As a fan, should I go see it?

The story is - of course - the same, but many, many, many jokes are different. They shot many different versions of the same scenes - but with different lines, and picked the best ones for the Theatrical and the Alternate versions.

I believe there are some different scenes too - maybe some 'bonus' scenes.

But after all, I wanted to see what people think about the Alternate version, and many/most don't like it; they think it wasn't worth the money. But maybe they will release both versions on 1 BluRay - so everyone gets to see it after all ;)

The story is - of course - the same, but many, many, many jokes are different. They shot many different versions of the same scenes - but with different lines, and picked the best ones for the Theatrical and the Alternate versions.

I believe there are some different scenes too - maybe some 'bonus' scenes.

But after all, I wanted to see what people think about the Alternate version, and many/most don't like it; they think it wasn't worth the money. But maybe they will release both versions on 1 BluRay - so everyone gets to see it after all ;)

The blu ray will have 3 versions the regular version the r rated more jokes version plus an unrated version

The blu ray will have 3 versions the regular version the r rated more jokes version plus an unrated version

It's not out yet? That's good. Yesterday I was on tpb and couldn't find a decent version of the film, so it's good to know the decent version is coming.

It's not out yet? That's good. Yesterday I was on tpb and couldn't find a decent version of the film, so it's good to know the decent version is coming.

Comes out April 1st

• Like 1

How did that rumour start?

How did that rumour start?

No idea. Maybe someone else can answer that. I just read it and hoped it was true, but there was only Kanye West (and Will Smith) included (maybe some more musicians, I don't remember).

No idea. Maybe someone else can answer that. I just read it and hoped it was true, but there was only Kanye West (and Will Smith) included (maybe some more musicians, I don't remember).

Have you seen the unrated version?

I just remembered that "The Other F Word" exists, was Billie Joe in that? If so is there a clip on Youtube?

I just remembered that "The Other F Word" exists, was Billie Joe in that? If so is there a clip on Youtube?

No no members of GD are in it

• Like 1

Wow, literally every good modern punk band except Green Day. Fuck them.

Maybe they were asked but they declined no idea I don't think Billie most of all would have done it as they showed the peoples family and home life and Billie seems to be very private...

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Q&A Thread
  • lizziebix pinned this topic