Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

You're answering questions that weren't even asked. You have to wait longer to get your permit in NJ than you do in NY haha :P

I don't want to drive, so I'm glad lol.

Can anybody tell me what color (or pressing) this is? (no guesses please; if you know it, tell me)

with flash:

45i1.jpg

kt6j.jpg

without flash:

l85u.jpg

bc7y.jpg

• Like 1

Can anybody tell me what color (or pressing) this is? (no guesses please; if you know it, tell me)

It's identical to this one that is pink, but your is kinda weird...colorful :blink:

261178958132.jpg

It's identical to this one that is pink, but your is kinda weird...colorful :blink:

This is just light pink. Mine may be a light pink, but it's at least marbled.

I know it looks weird/ugly, but since I have never seen it in any GD collection, I had to buy it :)

I know it looks weird/ugly, but since I have never seen it in any GD collection, I had to buy it :)

Ugly? I think it's lovely :wub:

This is just light pink. Mine may be a light pink, but it's at least marbled.

colorful :P

Who were the guys that were with Green Day back in the day? besides Tre and Al.

Sean Hughes

EC Dave

and....I know I'm forgetting like one more.

Who were the guys that were with Green Day, besides Tre and Al?

Sean Hughes

EC Dave

and....I know I'm forgetting like one more.

Jeff Matika? :ninja:

• Like 2

with flash:

45i1.jpg

kt6j.jpg

without flash:

l85u.jpg

bc7y.jpg

Tman offers you a Green Day shirt plus he'll perform a Rusty Trombone on you for it lol

Tman offers you a Green Day shirt plus he'll perform a Rusty Trombone on you for it lol

:P

Are there any Green Day shirts in XXL or even bigger? I doubt it. Get your facts straight, Tim!

Also, I only sell doubles^^

Are there any Green Day shirts in XXL or even bigger? I doubt it. Get your facts straight, Tim!

Also, I only sell doubles^^

Tman says he'll make xxl shirts just for you he knows a dope mall vendor who makes shirts

• Like 3

Is this real or photoshopped? 'Cause I do believe is photoshop but I would like if someone else can confirm it, please. :P

large.jpg

Is this real or photoshopped? 'Cause I do believe is photoshop but I would like if someone else can confirm it, please. :P

What is it?

What is it?

You can't see it? :ermm: it shows for me...

Edited by laly

No, I can see it. What is it? What's been signed?

Well, I don't know. I saw it on tumblr. I was hoping that somebody would know (if it's real) where the hell is it from :lol:

Well, I don't know. I saw it on tumblr. I was hoping that somebody would know (if it's real) where the hell is it from :lol:

If it is real, it isn't on anything. So it's photoshopped in that they took some writing and removed the object on which it was. I don't know if it's real in the sense that he ever wrote "Remember that I love you" and those hearts or not.

I used to have some pictures of some funny little notes Billie wrote, I think directed at fans and I think probably for greenday.com but I don't know. I don't have them any more so I don't remember exactly what they said but he was just saying things like we'll be going back into the studio soon and we might be doing a book. He signed off one of them with "Don't wear underwear! Billie Joe". Maybe that's from another one of them? Or if not it must just be from another note of his. Looks like it's genuinely written by him whatever it is.

I once saw something on eBay that was signed "Bill Joe." The rest of he he signature looked a lot like his, though. Any chance of that being real at all?

large.jpg

Probably photoshopped.

I once saw something on eBay that was signed "Bill Joe." The rest of he he signature looked a lot like his, though. Any chance of that being real at all?

I can't imagine he would sign with Bill Joe.

Who knows why Bill Schneider stopped working with the band?? the only thing I found is from wikipedia:

Schneider ceased working with Green Day abruptly in September of 2012. At the time Billie Joe Armstrong was deeply involved in drug abuse and had been recently rushed to hospital in Italy as a result of an undisclosed illness.

who knows what happened??

Alright guys, thanks :)

As for the "Bill" or "Billi" if you check out most of his signatures he never really finishes with "ie". Perhaps it's because he writes it fast.

I don't think anybody here really knows why Bill Schneider left (unless they possess insider information), maybe he had intended it all along because he had other plans. We don't know whether it had anthing to do with Billie's state at the time (as is implied in the article you quoted), it might have been a coincidence for all I know. I remember it was said at the time that they were still on friendly terms.

Who knows why Bill Schneider stopped working with the band?? the only thing I found is from wikipedia:

Schneider ceased working with Green Day abruptly in September of 2012. At the time Billie Joe Armstrong was deeply involved in drug abuse and had been recently rushed to hospital in Italy as a result of an undisclosed illness.

who knows what happened??

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Q&A Thread
  • lizziebix pinned this topic