Billie Joe to be on Conan

WorryRock02

In case anyone isn't aware/sure of when this is airing-the show is currently live here on the east coast of the US. I assume the video of the performance will officially be up within a couple of hours after airing.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

In case anyone isn't aware/sure of when this is airing-the show is currently live here on the east coast of the US. I assume the video of the performance will officially be up within a couple of hours after airing.

Have I missed BJ - I have the stream working but won't bother if he is done - also how long does the show go for?

Missed Conan's intro, but caught the performance.

So much hair volume.

This was the song's TV debut, correct?

2 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

It didn't look like his vocals were live.  Were they??

They were live without a doubt.

Technology is so wonderful...no cable, but my mom FaceTimed me and held the phone up to the tv so I could watch live 😂😂 good one, ma!

umm, yaaa..  Billie looked so tired for a show that was taped at 4 p.m.  The dark circles under his eyes.... I hate to say it, but I will,  yo, Bill...with Trump in office we may be heading towards WWIII soon, please start drinking and pilling again.  You'll be able to catch some zzz's and be less boring.  You only live once so crash and  burn and put out a fucking album against Trumpism or whatever the fuck is on your sick, talented, clever, mind of yours.  And release it before we all die.  I give us, the U.S., 2 more years before we are trumped (word play) by Russia or China in a nuke war. 

3 minutes ago, tresexy101 said:

umm, yaaa..  Billie looked so tired for a show that was taped at 4 p.m.  The dark circles under his eyes.... I hate to say it, but I will,  yo, Bill...with Trump in office we may be heading towards WWIII soon, please start drinking and pilling again.  You'll be able to catch some zzz's and be less boring.  You only live once so crash and  burn and put out a fucking album against Trumpism or whatever the fuck is on your sick, talented, clever, mind of yours.  And release it before we all die.  I give us, the U.S., 2 more years before we are trumped (word play) by Russia or China in a nuke war. 

haha-shut-up.gif

7 minutes ago, tresexy101 said:

wut.

Wow, that was a flawless performance. This song is beautiful, it just captures so well the feeling of being forever constrained in an ordinary world but nevertheless enjoying the little daily things out of it. I was uncertain at the beginning, especially because in the context of the album I would have placed it somewhere before Forever Now (even though it makes a lot of sense placing it at the end too), but as a standalone song it's so so powerful despite its softness. I feel like it could do very well as a single.

8 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

You took the wrong meth, bro.

Me, listening to the performance: "Aww, this is cute, he sounds great, nice on- HOLY SHIT THAT HIGH NOTE HE KILLED IT!"

Archived