Billie Joe to be on Conan

WorryRock02

this is getting me more excited than Twista's verse in the 2003 smash hit Slow Jamz, also featuring Jamie Foxx and Kanye West when he was still cool. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking that Billie's portion of the show will be pretty similar to what Conan did with Chris Martin of Coldplay.  

10 hours ago, Shahd said:

I hope there will be an interview!

Yes, please. For the love of god, let them/him talk for once.

27 minutes ago, Matt. said:

It's been out digitally for several months now.

Yeah but still, might be wanting to give it a last bit of promotion for Christmas

I already know Billie will be adorable if he's interviewed being there on his own :D. An acoustic performance will be nice too.

He will look like he is in some kind of short /tall funhouse mirror beside Conan!  :lol:

2 hours ago, ollhjr said:

I'm thinking that Billie's portion of the show will be pretty similar to what Conan did with Chris Martin of Coldplay.  

Ooohh I hope it's something like this! 

5 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Breakup rumors?

Definitely, since, you know, he and Mike just played together last night.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

I already know Billie will be adorable if he's interviewed being there on his own :D. An acoustic performance will be nice too.

His solo interviews are my favorite thing on this earth. Even better than chocolate and kittens.

Okay, for one, which kind of breakup? I.E.: marriage or band.

Also, where the fuck did that idea come from? In either case, I think death to be more likely.

12 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

No he wears his ring. 

I can imagine Billie, Mike and Tré having matching rings.  Then when they put them all together they light up green and play American Idiot.  Part of their grand plan to fight Trump.

5 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Also, where the fuck did that idea come from? In either case, I think death to be more likely.

Lukie was bored :lol:

20 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Seeing as it's Christmas, maybe he'll play an acoustic version of Xmas Time of the Year!

They'd just bleep out the offensive parts before it airs on TV...which is the entire song in this case since it's so horrendous :P

20 hours ago, Dakke said:

That song is so underrated.

No, AIDS is so underrated. 

19 hours ago, Matt. said:

I'm putting my bets on "Ordinary World" but it would be pretty cool if he did an acoustic rendition of "Still Breathing."

Dear God did you see Ellen? An acoustic version of Still Breathing would be like a choir of strangled cats gasping for air without musical accompaniment. Suddenly everyone's living room becomes Guantanamo :lol::P 

48 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

I can imagine Billie, Mike and Tré having matching rings.  Then when they put them all together they light up green and play American Idiot.  Part of their grand plan to fight Trump.

Another part of the plan to fight Trump is to take away his Wig of Power.

Looking forward to it! I hope there will be an interview too, that would be so much fun.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I really hope they won't bring up Trump or the election or at least talk about it as short as possible. I guess it's fine, and I normally love it when he gets so passionately into it, I just don't want them to bring it up in every interview. When I look it up interviews from the RevRad era one day, I want something light-hearted amidst the drama. I want something fun, maybe something like he did at Bill Maher's show six years ago. Something light-hearted that will distract everyone a bit. They are doing as much as they possibly can against Trump and I admire that, but PLEASE just let us laugh for once! Circus HalliGalli was fun, they need to do something like that!

And yes, I would love to hear an acoustic version of Still Breathing although I'm not sure that I would be still breathing after hearing it.

10 to 1 odds that Billie mentions Trump.  Any takers?  Also, since I was in the blue beam (look it up),  I know Billie sang a song.  There were commercials as well.  In the first part of the show, there was a monologue.   At the end of the show the credits were rolled.  Also, any takers on my bet?  Ya think Billie doesn't let it go that Trump is our next President and talks shite about him?  I'm throwing down $100 bucks.   10 to 1 odds, folks.  You could win a grand!!  From me!!  I will send you my autograph as well, that is, if I lose.  Damn I'm good looking. 

34 minutes ago, tresexy101 said:

10 to 1 odds that Billie mentions Trump.  Any takers?  Also, since I was in the blue beam (look it up),  I know Billie sang a song.  There were commercials as well.  In the first part of the show, there was a monologue.   At the end of the show the credits were rolled.  Also, any takers on my bet?  Ya think Billie doesn't let it go that Trump is our next President and talks shite about him?  I'm throwing down $100 bucks.   10 to 1 odds, folks.  You could win a grand!!  From me!!  I will send you my autograph as well, that is, if I lose.  Damn I'm good looking. 

Well Trump is an asshole and you don't sound a ton better, so do you think I really want your autograph or your money even if you lost?

3 hours ago, velvetgrass said:

Well Trump is an asshole and you don't sound a ton better, so do you think I really want your autograph or your money even if you lost?

Sure... why not?  Billie Joe sang a song that I wrote called Foiled Can.  Don't you want to be, in the very least, associated with me?  Not my enemy?  I love you.  But since I'm the only motherfucker on this board that wrote a drunken ass bullshit song that Billie sang for me? and you.  I claim alpha male.   Peace and Love. 

3 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

I saw your pic... you ARE good looking.

6 hours ago, velvetgrass said:

3 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

Sure... why not?  Billie Joe sang a song that I wrote called Foiled Can.  Don't you want to be, in the very least, associated with me?  Not my enemy?  I love you.  But since I'm the only motherfucker on this board that wrote a drunken ass bullshit song that Billie sang for me? and you.  I claim alpha male.   Peace and Love. 

I saw your pic... you ARE good looking.

get a room

8 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

get a room

Why'd you quote me on this? The guy was/is being an asshole and I told him off. If somebody posts an irrelevant comment with a stupid attitude, I'm going to respond to it. No reason to quote me on this, I'm not the one who is in the wrong.

Archived