Billie Joe to be on Conan

WorryRock02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, WorryRock02 said:

it seems that Billie Joe Armstrong will be guest of conan o' brien show on december 21 http://teamcoco.com/schedule

awesome!! conan is my favorite late night host. Weird that Billie's there solo though. the 3rd guest is usually stand up comedy or music, maybe Billie will be playing Ordinary World

I haven't really watched Conan as much as I'd like, because I haven't had access to a t.v, well not without waking people up in a while, and I've had college. But, I remember really enjoying Conan when Ii could watch. And I shall watch him Wednesday!

Billie isn't the tallest, and Conan literally is the tallest. I always like seeing Conan just standing next to other people. 

Kevin Hart is one of my favorite people to see Conan standing next to. 

Yes, Conan!
Well, my mom loves James Franco and Billie, so I guess we are definitely watching the Wednesday episode. Wonder why it is a solo appearance though. I know it means there's a strong likelihood of Ordinary World being performed on TV, but it still seems quite strange.

Ooohhh can't wait to see this! But is just a musical guest or there's a chance for an interview? 

3 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

These guys are sure making the full circuit ,aren't they

I know I'm kinda surprised they haven't done this much stuff since 2010 tbh

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

Never heard of it🙃

Conan is another late night talk show host, similiar to Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel.  

2 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Never heard of it🙃

it's honestly one of the only talk shows worth watching. 

Cool, I hope there will be a video of the interview/performance afterwards! That's great news, but I'm a bit bewildered that they call Billie their favourite frontman "right behind Bono and the middle guy from the Blue Man Group" on their website. :lol: Maybe they mixed them up :P

83708-7.png

large.gif

Does Conan normally interview the musical guests?  It would seem weird to me if they didn't sit down and have a chat before/after the song(s).  Hopefully we'll get a couple of acoustic songs - ordinary world, good riddance and then maybe another.  I have no idea how Conan works though, so I could be hoping for something totally unlikely.  

Seeing as it's Christmas, maybe he'll play an acoustic version of Xmas Time of the Year!

3 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Seeing as it's Christmas, maybe he'll play an acoustic version of Xmas Time of the Year!

Oh god, no!

8 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Does Conan normally interview the musical guests?  It would seem weird to me if they didn't sit down and have a chat before/after the song(s).  Hopefully we'll get a couple of acoustic songs - ordinary world, good riddance and then maybe another.  I have no idea how Conan works though, so I could be hoping for something totally unlikely.  

That song is so underrated.

1 hour ago, Second favourite son said:

That would actually be so cute if he played that. But seeing as they're still promoting the album it'll probably be Ordinary World. It'll also help promote the movie, which recently came out on DVD.

26 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I'm putting my bets on "Ordinary World" but it would be pretty cool if he did an acoustic rendition of "Still Breathing."

That would be so amazing.  Seems like something he'd hone during end-of-concert acoustic time first before attempting on TV.  But that's just me assuming he's a scaredy cat.

I'd never recover from an acoustic rendition of Still Breathing.

It's a bit odd if he's going to promote Ordinary World, seeing as the movie has been out for quite some time. But I won't argue with a chance to see him on TV, lol.

34 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I'd never recover from an acoustic rendition of Still Breathing.

It's a bit odd if he's going to promote Ordinary World, seeing as the movie has been out for quite some time. But I won't argue with a chance to see him on TV, lol.

The DVD just came out dec 6th 

This is interesting i can't recall ever seeing just Billie appearing on a late night talk show. Conan is a hilarious guy though if you have a bit of time i'd recommend checking out his commencement speech at harvard back in 2000 its hysterical. 

Archived