Random Green Day News

Hermione

That would be cool but I'm honestly so sick of hearing Roecker milk this thing over the years by posting vague hints at when he will finally 'bestow his masterpiece' on the world that I almost DGAF. Especially after seeing how beautiful Cuatro was as a film, the parts we've seen of HLAHG seem pretty amateurish even though it's fun to see Green Day at work. Cuatro was a proper FILM, this is just footage, equally cool but I'm not going to give this guy any more of my brainspace until the thing is actually released.

Cuatro is a much better film.

Cuatro is a much better film.

Awww really? I was really hoping 'Heart Like A Hand Grenade' would be amazing and a great insight into the album and the band that would just blow me away.

Awww really? I was really hoping 'Heart Like A Hand Grenade' would be amazing and a great insight into the album and the band that would just blow me away.

Well, it's a different animal altogether. HLAHG will definitely have more studio footage than Cuatro so in that respect you do get a nice look...

• Like 1

Dunno if this was posted before. I happen to go to Myspace just to see whatever happened to that website, and this was the featured article

"Oral History from Green Day to Operation Ivy: A look back at Lookout Records"

https://myspace.com/discover/trending/2013/06/10/oral-history-from-green-day-to-operation-ivy-a-look-back-at-lookout-records/

• Like 2

The video of Green Day fans singing Bohemian Rhapsody at Emirates Stadium made number 20 in this months FineBrothers spoiled viral videos of June 2013 episode.

• Like 2

most of you knows about this but i think the picture is new

I think that image has been on the A's site ever since the announcement. Unless it has been changed somehow, I don't believe it's new/different.

Sad part is of the 16 different artists on the two small lists, I listen to 6 of them :lol: Guess I may not have the best taste in music according to that list haha

• Like 1

New album news for 2014?

http://en.mediamass.net/people/green-day/new-album.html

According to a source, rumors of Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong, ed) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “They got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

That site is ridiculous, and completely full of crap, lol.

For example.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/billie-joe-armstrong/engaged.html

a guy here in Italy is talking about an upcoming green day's secre show, you know something?

• Like 1

a guy here in Italy is talking about an upcoming green day's secre show, you know something?

It is an important guy or just some random dude? Haven't heard anything.

It is an important guy or just some random dude? Haven't heard anything.

random dude of course. And he's the only one who is talking about this =p

That site is ridiculous, and completely full of crap, lol.

For example.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/billie-joe-armstrong/engaged.html

That article is the most stupidest thing I've read today.

And to that " recording new album " thing, They got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper, some imaginary source said :lol: They wouldn't do any fissions or something. :lol:

I found an Italian article about Locarno.
Italian, of course! :dry:

http://www.tio.ch/News/Ticino/744821/Bestemmia-sul-palco-Green-Day-nella-bufera/

Swearword on the stage, Green Day in the storm Moon and Stars: the indignation of some present parents to the concert. And the appeal of the president of Catholic Action: "Don't invite you them more"

Moon and Stars: the indignation of some present parents to the concert. And the appeal of the president of Catholic Action: "Don't invite you them more" Source: tio.ch

Locarno - Swearword for well twice, in Italian, in front of a full Great Plaza. Then it makes to climb on the stage a little boy, it exhibits him with him and he 'it gives' a guitar. The protagonist of the story is Billie Joe, singer of the Greens Day, that Monday evening has left dumbfounded good part of the stage of Moon and Stars. Some parents are to report the fact. "This person. an angry father says. you/he/she allows him to curse in front of thousand of people. And who thinks about our children?" And there is also a furious mother. "I am nauseated. it sustains.. It is well me the transgression, but the respect must be always us.

I degrade and ignorance - Billie Joe is not new to situations of this kind. You/he/she has cursed recently to Trieste, to Bologna (it looks at the video in enclosure), to Milan. Always in Italian. Always with transgressive spirit. "Also me in past I listened to music rock. Davide De admits Lawrence, president of the Catholic action Ticinese. and I know that the anticlerical component has characterized certain groups for a long time. However from here to free curse in a plaza he/she wants of it. it is the case to speak of I degrade and of ignorance, so the feelings of a lot of people are bumped. The organizers don't have guilts. However you/they should not invite the Greens Day anymore to Moon and Stars and to publicly explain its motive."

Vision of the world - Also for the anthropologist Francesco Paolo Champion, the matter must be faced in serious way. "The swearword. it makes to notice. it exists for a long time because for a long time it exists that that is the symbolic inversion. For different motives communities are heard authorized to overturn the rules of the civil way of living through collective demonstrations. It is a classical example of it the carnival, where everything is allowed. In this case however you/he/she cannot be spoken of cultural mechanism. This is an artistic choice of a singer, that acts of his spontaneous wish, in the attempt to underline one precise vision of his of the world"

Fragile values - From anthropologist's opinion to that of father of family. Champion goes beyond the scientific analyses. "Personally I repute useless, a thing of this type. It is not constructive. Contrarily it is dangerous." And in fact in the following hours to the concert of Locarno, on the socials network there was who exalted the insane gesture of Billie Joe. "In once in which the values are fragile more and more. it underlines Champion., the religious convictions constitute the last elements of maintenance of a shared ethics. The artists reflect on the messages that you/they send. Today to be really transgressive would need to be carriers of a deep ethics."

• Like 2

Fragile values - From anthropologist's opinion to that of father of family. Champion goes beyond the scientific analyses. "Personally I repute useless, a thing of this type. It is not constructive. Contrarily it is dangerous." And in fact in the following hours to the concert of Locarno, on the socials network there was who exalted the insane gesture of Billie Joe. "In once in which the values are fragile more and more. it underlines Champion., the religious convictions constitute the last elements of maintenance of a shared ethics. The artists reflect on the messages that you/they send. Today to be really transgressive would need to be carriers of a deep ethics."

You better digest your values, Because they turn to shit...

No culture's worth a stream of piss, Or a bullet in my face.

:D Some articles are stupid.

• Like 2

He's been saying those words since 2005, what's the problem now? Fucking morons. Anyway I think it's better not to share that article, let's just ignore it.

1043914_10151710952579521_365679043_n.jp

most of you knows about this but i think the picture is new

I don't wear caps, but if I ever had to that'd be the one :wub:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO! He offended a Catholic youth type of a thing? Whoa. They take it too hard.

[...]

They should all fuck off. I mean, are you REALLY complaining about the fact that the singer of a punk rock (or whatever you wanna call them) band swears? I mean, are you fucking serious? Then don't take your little kids in there. Rock concerts are not for butthurt parents who want everything to be properly censored for their kids.

Sorry, this made me pretty angry.

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News