Hermione

Random Green Day News

Jane Lannister
12 minutes ago, The Insider said:

He lies though - he said they mix up the setlist.

Come on, there's a chance to catch an odd rare song when you go 10 times.

pacejunkie punk
1 hour ago, The Insider said:

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ugly-phil-talks-to-green-days-tre-cool-124747

This came up on my news - gave me the feels.

He lies though - he said they mix up the setlist.

Also when they describe the period between Trilogy and RevRad as a four year break. It was not their longest period between albums (that was 2004-2009) and it wasn’t a break of four years. They toured the Trilogy in 2013 and Australia and SXSW in 2014, played in Cleveland and at Gilman together in 2015 and then started recording RevRad in 2016. For them there was a long pause from 2014-2016 but nothing like a four year break and all that time Billie was writing.  

The Insider
38 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Also when they describe the period between Trilogy and RevRad as a four year break. It was not their longest period between albums (that was 2004-2009) and it wasn’t a break of four years. They toured the Trilogy in 2013 and Australia and SXSW in 2014, played in Cleveland and at Gilman together in 2015 and then started recording RevRad in 2016. For them there was a long pause from 2014-2016 but nothing like a four year break and all that time Billie was writing.  

I still don't consider Soundwave as a trilogy tour - I mean they did headline but it doesn't compare to a stand alone tour.

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Come on, there's a chance to catch an odd rare song when you go 10 times.

I did on the final fucking show😎

pacejunkie punk
41 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I still don't consider Soundwave as a trilogy tour - I mean they did headline but it doesn't compare to a stand alone tour.

No but my point is it was multiple shows and they were still performing together into 2014 so how can they call it a four year break? They’re not on a break if they’re still touring or performing.

• Like 2