Random Green Day News

Hermione

Man, I really hope he goes to visit. This is obviously something incredibly important to him atm. I think it would be great experience for him, an excellent opportunity to find out a bit more about those relatives that he's clearly so interested in. I think it'd be stupid of him not to take up the offer. I really hope he goes for it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Man, I really hope he goes to visit. This is obviously something incredibly important to him atm. I think it would be great experience for him, an excellent opportunity to find out a bit more about those relatives that he's clearly so interested in. I think it'd be stupid of him to not to take up the offer. I really hope he goes for it.

I keep checking instagram to see if he posts a response. I’m oddly excited for this.

• Like 1

I love his response to the invitation, he just can't turn it down. God, this is exciting. I'm so so happy for him. And so proud. I hope he finds out some of the stuff that he wanted to know while he's there.

• Like 1

I'm so glad that this is going forward. It's so exciting. I'm so happy for him.:happy:

• Thanks 1

I love how they/the Mayor approached him :happy: I don't think this would happen with every town... (I bet if Billie found out his ancestors were from where I live, nobody would do anything like that, lol)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I love how they/the Mayor approached him :happy: I don't think this would happen with every town... (I bet if Billie found out his ancestors were from where I live, nobody would do anything like that, lol)

I don’t mean to sound cynical, but having a connection like that is good for a small town too. Viggiano is already all over Italian media for it. It’s a friendly overture for sure but there is definitely a benefit on both sides here as a motivator.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t mean to sound cynical, but having a connection like that is good for a small town too. Viggiano is already all over Italian media for it. It’s a friendly overture for sure but there is definitely a benefit on both sides here as a motivator.

That's definitely true, it can be a very positive connection for the town.

• Like 1

The prospect of Billie coming to Europe makes me so happy, even if it's just a possibility. And if he's coming all the way over here, he can stay a little while longer and play one or two or more Coverups shows here, how about that:whistle

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

play one or two or more Coverups shows here, how about that:whistle

:woot:

Please don't do this to me :cry:

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Thatsername said:

The prospect of Billie coming to Europe makes me so happy, even if it's just a possibility. And if he's coming all the way over here, he can stay a little while longer and play one or two or more Coverups shows here, how about that:whistle

He’d have to bring the rest of the band.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’d have to bring the rest of the band.

Yeah that’s the plan :ga:

• Like 1

21 Guns has reached 200m views on YouTube:

1: Boulevard of Broken Dreams 203m

2: 21 Guns 200m

3: Basketcase 136m

4: WMUWSE 129m

5: American Idiot 106m

• Like 4

Am I the only one who is surprised that AI is so low?  I suppose it’s down to BOBD and 21 Guns appealing to a more generic mass audience.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Green Day is nominated for the Levi's onstage awards. It's an italian website, but it's pretty easy to log in via Facebook to vote.

http://onstageawards.com/miglior-artista-rock

Voted! I don't have a clue what any of that means, but our guys are already in the lead, so I'm happy.:happy:

• Haha 2

Green Day Signed Guitar

Current Bid

$625

Description

Only an "American Idiot" would pass up this amazing item! This Gladiator electric guitar is autographed by the members of Green Day- Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, & Mike Dirnt. Support EBI ROCKS ¡Viva el Rock! 12th Annual Gala & Auction by rockin' out with this priceless piece of memorabilia. 

Guitar courtesy of EBI Family: Oscar Kegel & Karla Leiva Ramirez and Vera Kegel-Leiva.

https://ebirocks2018.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse/package/12454447

img-1-20180320225013.jpg

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News