Random Green Day News

Hermione

Green Day Plays Your Garage: Win a Private Performance, Rose Bowl Tickets + 2017 Honda Civic

Get the new 2017 KROQ Summer Sticker now at any So Cal Hot Topic – your destination for pop culture and music merch – and enter the password on the back of it below for your chance to win a private performance with Green Day in your garage, front row seats to see them at the Rose Bowl September 16th, a $500 Hot Topic gift card, AND a green 2017 Honda Civic LX! Driven by the Helpful SoCal Honda Dealers and their random acts of helpfulness.

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/kroq-sticker-campaign-2017/

So is it like the person who buys the winning sticker has to be from LA and they'll play their garage and the other thing is they'll fly someone in as long as they take a photo with a mask in any hot topic and they can go to the garage show too? hot topic is inviting random strangers to another person's house. 

I wish I lived in LA. This is one of the sickest prize packs I've seen. Whoever wins is one lucky s.o.b.!!

• Like 2

Someone in this forum has to win this and invite us all over to L.A. It'll be a blast.:ga:

Edit: I checked the terms of condition, it is limited to people from some Southern California counties. And concerning the private Green Day gig it says: "A performance for winner and twenty (20) friends at the winner’s residence (execution and location to be approved by KROQ and the band), tentatively scheduled for September 19, 2017"

This is like the best prize ever, I wish I could participate. Fuck the car, but I want that gig.

• Like 2

^^ Agree.

21 people?? That's surely got to be a contender for most intimate post Dookie Green Day gig ever? Lucky sons of bitches. Hope we get to see some of it :lol:

• Like 1

That's even smaller than the 1234Go records shows.

Sounds like a kick for the band. They'd probably love to play Eggplant's backyard again.  Once upon a time they begged to play people's houses. Now they're a grand prize. 😊💚

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Q.B said:

I hope the winner is someone who is a huge fan of Green Day, and not someone who only likes Basket Case, American Idiot and "that I walk alone song".. Nothing wrong with being a casual fan but this prize is so awesome I want it to be truly appreciated by whoever wins! So bummed that I can't participate in this contest. 

Yeah, maybe @LaughingClock can participate, don't you live in the area? You should win this (and invite me to it):D

• Like 1

That is fuckin insanity. They seriously going to play a private show for the winner? And they must be in the LA area? Holy pooooooop

• Like 1

I'm moving to SoCal just to enter this contest 😱 I can't even imagine, this is the best prize ever...

• Like 1

A press conference? Why's that? Are people going to ask them about:

-change of management 

-plan of live DVD / live album

-set list (if they'll play more songs of RevRad and/or any song of Insomniac)

A press conference? Why's that? Are people going to ask them about:

-change of management 

-plan of live DVD / live album

-set list (if they'll play more songs of RevRad and/or any song of Insomniac)

I would, but they'll probably just ask about the Chicago show and we'll all be angry and frustrated. 😉

• Like 1

I'm confused as to where we can listen to this? I'm just hearing songs play on the station on the website. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

I'm confused as to where we can listen to this? I'm just hearing songs play on the station on the website. Am I missing something?

Same, only playing songs for me... Has it not started yet?

Same, only playing songs for me... Has it not started yet?

I saw somewhere else that's actually supposed to be livestreaming on their facebook page but nothing there either...

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News