Random Green Day News

Hermione

On 6/30/2017 at 5:12 PM, desertrose said:

The fact that there's a news article about that Instagram waffling from Billie is highly amusing

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Meh. Rankings are always nothing more than just one person's opinion, no more than that. Most of them piss me off for one reason or another. No two people will ever agree on best songs, best albums, etc.

True but Redundant and 21st CB being ranked down at the bottom with the crappy live footage videos is literally ridiculous :lol:. Don't even know where to start with their number one choice or with Last of the American Girls being anywhere near the top ten either.

I do give them credit for ranking Warning, Nice Guys Finish Last, Bang Bang and Longview so highly though :P 

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

A+ local news story :lol: Also, don't know why but this is funny: "They ordered lots of food and I think Billie Joe had fish and chips."

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

A+ local news story :lol: Also, don't know why but this is funny: "They ordered lots of food and I think Billie Joe had fish and chips."

Great promo for the pub! Wonder if they'll sell more fish and chips now :happy:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Great promo for the pub! Wonder if they'll sell more fish and chips now :happy:

No doubt :P Coincidentally I had fish and chips yesterday #soulmates

Love that this - with that picture - is one of the top stories on Glasgow Live atm: http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/billie-joe-armstrongs-message-glaswegians-13282783

• Like 1

17 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

It's such a nice story :lol:. And if you lived near there you'd have to go and try the Billie Joe endorsed fish and chips.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's such a nice story :lol:. And if you lived near there you'd have to go and try the Billie Joe endorsed fish and chips.

Pshhhh,Tre once stole dozens of coke while Billie was being interviewed:lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jengd said:

Guys, fab new tour promo video on YouTube and just tweeted by band, love it!  R

This is so cool! especially at 0:25 :lol: They need more behind the scenes types of footage for us to enjoy. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jengd said:

Guys, fab new tour promo video on YouTube and just tweeted by band, love it!  R

Cool, awesome! So there IS some footage even from behind the scenes, let's hope there is much more of it. I love that they used so much footage from the Nova Rock show again. That makes me kind of hopeful that they filmed this whole gig. Hopefully not only for short promo videos. :woot:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

Cool, awesome! So there IS some footage even from behind the scenes, let's hope there is much more of it. I love that they used so much footage from the Nova Rock show again. That makes me kind of hopeful that they filmed this whole gig. Hopefully not only for short promo videos. :woot:

I want to like this hundreds of times :lol:

Damn that was awesome

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Ugh, why oh why do you tease so hard with that backstage footage? There better be a fucking DVD in the works.

Hide contents

:wub:

Seriously nice promo trailer though! If I were a casual US fan I'd be super stoked about that whole circus coming to my backyard

And these are the two best moments, nice

• Like 2

The third best moment is Billie coming out of the tent with a bit of food on his finger, I want to know what it is (this is bordering on more appropriate for another thread, admittedly)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

The third best moment is Billie coming out of the tent with a bit of food on his finger, I want to know what it is (this is bordering on more appropriate for another thread, admittedly)

Yes, we definitely need to start a discussion over there about Billie and food.  :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes, we definitely need to start a discussion over there about Billie and food.  :)

It would certainly be a step up from other recent topics :P 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

It would certainly be a step up from other recent topics :P 

True.  I could use a palette cleanser (and some hand sanitizer) :lol:

• Like 1

I love that they did a tour trailer! I don't think enough bands do those now, so seeing stuff like this always makes me smile. 

• Like 1

Absolute Radio, UK, just said they were broadcasting Green Day at Hyde Park next Thursday evening.  Their online schedule doesn't go that far so will check tomorrow.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I think it might be his chewed up gum on the end of his finger :lol:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News