Random Green Day News

Hermione

It's on GDA and in page 9

I had no idea they were meant to make a horror movie! Dafuq?

JIG13, I assume this is just audio of the same video material from the Rock am Ring TV broadcast.

If you read the description it says DVD

do u guys think that green day will show up at the broadway idiot debut in nyc at lincoln center on july 29th?

do u guys think that green day will show up at the broadway idiot debut in nyc at lincoln center on july 29th?

As awesome as that would be I'm thinking highly unlikely... they JUST got home for a vacation, I really doubt any of them feel like traveling to NY for this, especially because they've all already attended several screenings of it in the past, both private and the SXSW premiere earlier in the year.

Would be awesome though, and I bet a lot of the current touring cast will be there.

I watched Jepordy yesterday and "American Idiot" was the answer.

and tonight I was watching Hollywood Game Night and Green Day was an answer to this game take a hint ( or something hint?) where the celebs were only allowed to use one word at a time to explain the word or phrase. It went something like this band...rock...punk...billie...joe...Sean hyes "I don't know"... lol they ended up passing on it. but a good clip to find

That's how the show Ridiculousness is called on MTV Italy:

1dNTC.jpeg

According to Google Translate "veri" means "real".

• Like 1

Green Day has been named as one of many artists to be involved in a new live music app being developed out of Australia called "Soundhalo". The app offers high definition video and audio from live performances "virtually as it is being performed". The app was launched On July 25 by Atoms for Peace's gig at Roundhouse Camden.

Source:

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/smartphone-apps/australian-soundhalo-music-app-hailed-as-a-game-changer-20130725-2qn9h.html

Edited by Sam..

I had no idea they were meant to make a horror movie! Dafuq?

JIG13, I assume this is just audio of the same video material from the Rock am Ring TV broadcast.

hahaha a green day horror movie.

now that's something i'd pay to go and see.

same here lol

Here :)

cyber-horrortwitpicbymint_fresh.jpg

• Like 2

So, assuming that article isn't mostly bullshit, Money Money 2020 may well be based on that project?

Yay, first post. Scary. Back to lurking.

• Like 4

So, assuming that article isn't mostly bullshit, Money Money 2020 may well be based on that project?

It took you eight years. A person who has been lurking for as long as you but only registered two months ago urges you to come and introduce yourself: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/forum/6-welcome-to-paradise/ :)

So Tre was meant to act as a computer nerd :lol: Do you know if that happened?

Your avatar couldn't be more appropriate.

• Like 1

I could see that project having become Money Money 2020. It makes sense to me. :lol:

I don't think was posted.

Video of Billie with fans. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago.

omg, poor Billie, the way they were clutching at his arm xD I would have been downright petrified.

Edited by lizziebix
Please remember to not requote videos. Thanks.

It gives me the impression he was scared as hell.

And his hair looked so great...

• Like 1

Hey! Remember that horror movie that Green Day was gonna make around 1997? I know some people were asking about what happened to it, and here's the scoop.

Thanks for the update :happy: I was already wondering what happened to the movie!

Such a shame it's not happening :cry:

Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood (A.K.A. the couple in the Wake Me Up When September Ends video) just gave birth to a son.

• Like 4

Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood (A.K.A. the couple in the Wake Me Up When September Ends video) just gave birth to a son.

I didn't know they were a couple in real life. Congratulations to them!

I don't think was posted.

Video of Billie with fans. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago.

something about this video reminds me of the walking dead...

omg, poor Billie, the way they were clutching at his arm xD I would have been downright petrified.

Dear God, so THAT'S what I looked like in Pittsburgh? :lol:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News