Random Green Day News

Hermione

3 hours ago, That Dude said:

That's the worst head line I've seen, but there's a lot of bad ones out there.  Corey Taylor of Slipknot gets a lot of nonsense headlines, and the newest trend is putting a huge picture of him crying right beside the article.  You click on it and there's nothing negative at all.  I even saw one about him with a picture of SOME RANDOM DUDE crying beside the text.   I guess seeing someone crying gets views and thus gets revenue.   

"But what does Corey Taylor think about this?"

• Like 1

Absolutely fake...just look at that mysterious twitter account ( Idiot CRC )... the picture used for Valencia Rae Parker is a Demi Lovato photo...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I don’t even know what that is 😂

7 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Role-play game?

Yes, although usually the page will identify itself as an RPG. It’s when players cast themselves in various roles and they post as their characters pretending a certain scenario, in this case an AI movie RPG. You could try messaging one of the participants to see if that’s what it is, haven’t they all set up fake celebrity accounts?

• Like 1

12 inspirational quotes from musicians to kickstart your day

“To do something that you feel in your heart that’s great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that’s successful is a series of mistakes.” —Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

https://www.altpress.com/features/inspirational-quotes-musicians/?fbclid=IwAR3niN_iNDd-1Z4_NUVzxDwkM-0w97zQYI2FdLGQA7BBC1v0v7dAJH8Ftfs

• Like 3

Kyle Ryan

@Kyle_Ryan

Billy Joe Armstrong called

@dansinker

at the PP office before agreeing to let me interview him because he wanted to ensure we weren't just going to mock him.

10 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Kyle Ryan

@Kyle_Ryan

@dansinker

at the PP office before agreeing to let me interview him because he wanted to ensure we weren't just going to mock him.

PP office?

55 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Kyle Ryan

@Kyle_Ryan

@dansinker

Where is this from (what social platform)? And PP office? 

Muddy Paw PR

@MuddyPawPR

·Aug 8

It’s #ThrowbackThursday! This week we’re throwing it back to an exclusive interview with

@GreenDay@billiejoe

the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards! Watch the full interview here:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DadBod said:

Where is this from (what social platform)? And PP office? 

I found it 💪 it's from twitter 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He was still raw from some of his so-called friends trashing him in zines because they signed with a label, I’m guessing. 

• Like 4

Thanks @Give_Me_Novacaine90 for finding the source. I couldn’t tell before if it was about a new interview I was thinking what’s he worried about being mocked for, is this about instagram? Now it makes a lot more sense. Punk Planet sounds like one of those zines that would have ripped into GD after their success so he would be wary of talking to them then. 

Bummer though that we don’t have any hints of a new interview in the works. That had me excited for a minute.

• Like 3

I don't know if this counts as Green Day news, but Billie replied to my comment on The Longshot's recent instagram post, asking "Billie, how do you feel about pineapple on pizza?" His response. Simply, "no".

• Like 1
  • Love 1