Random Green Day News

Hermione

1 minute ago, burnoutbangbang said:

Oh...well thanks. Its weird billie would work with this guy.

Yeah, it is! There's a cool thread on it, too, if you're interested:

• Like 1

https://www.nme.com/news/music/collaborators-on-morrisseys-new-covers-album-respond-to-his-politics-2455917

Ed Droste of Grizzly Bear declined to provide a comment for The Guardian, as did representatives for Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, whom they said was occupied with studio work. Those representing Lydia Night of the band The Regrettes did not comment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Lmaoo the entire article is priceless

That's what I was thinking. What a waste of words to say "no information" :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

That's what I was thinking. What a waste of words to say "no information" :rolleyes:

I think it's funny how it includes all the excuses we thought Billie might use :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I think it's funny how it includes all the excuses we thought Billie might use :P

I just love how not only do they use those excuses but by the end of the article you end up with less information than you started :lol:

• Haha 2

I am friends with John Roeker on facebook and he just posted that he came across a copy of American Idiot demos AND a bsides collection that, to my knowledge no one has ever seen!  Songs called Too Young and a bunch of other ones.....about 40 minutes of bsides!!!!! I will try and get the pictures over here!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DadBod said:

It appears that Billie has a part in the EPIX docuseries, "PUNK",  that came out yesterday (march 11).

More on the series from the EPIX site (https://www.epix.com/series/punk)

PUNK is a four-part docuseries from executive producer John Varvatos and punk music legend Iggy Pop that features original interviews with America’s punk pioneers and the U.K.’s most notorious bands, alongside a seamless blend of rare and unseen photos, gritty archival film and video and a crackling soundtrack of punk hits and misses. PUNK explores the music, the fashion, the art and the DIY attitude of a subculture of self-described misfits and outcasts.

Anyone willing to record this and share? It is a subscription channel. 

• Like 2

I did see an article saying Billie was one of the “movers and shakers” who takes part in this, can’t find it now.  Hope we can get to see it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Might have been discussed already but this is on the GD YouTube page:

What soothing music to console us now that Billie has died again. 

• Haha 1