Random Green Day News

Hermione

When it comes to the whole evidence thing, I completely understand someone may not find the screenshots trustworthy and demand more proof but if I go deeper into that reasoning - where is Jeff's proof that she's cheated on him in the first place?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

I don’t see why the age gap matters so much.

Yeah, I only brought it up because several folks on here seemed to imply Jeff’s actions were more egregious because she’s young. I don’t get why an age gap only becomes an issue once a relationship goes off the rails. That doesn’t seem fair. If it’s a power issue during bad times, it’s an issue all the time, isn’t it?  

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

When it comes to the whole evidence thing, I completely understand someone may not find the screenshots trustworthy and demand more proof but if I go deeper into that reasoning - where is Jeff's proof that she's cheated on him in the first place?

I’ve been thinking about this too, actually, which is why I said “supposedly” or “apparently” or something to that effect above. We simply just don’t know. 

• Like 1

I want to clarify that when I said Kalie needs to bring forth the evidence, I meant to the authorities. She absolutely should not post it publicly and does not owe it to anyone except those investigating the case.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

We don’t know everything that has happened in private, so we should be respectful towards and supportive of Kalie, but also careful not to pass judgement too soon on Jeff.

I said pretty much that several pages ago, and much the same as the rest of your post too. Being rational about this is important. 

20 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Exactly why we can't be judge or jury. Either they need to shut up and move on, or take it to the professionals and let them, with all of the evidence, decide what's what. 

None of us can know if either or both of them are playing games with followers on social media. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

The information I've seen is enough for me to determine that Jeff's an annoying asshole who can't take rejection, or any responsibility for his shitty actions. Things like 'where's the evidence' despite her literally showing some is why women are too scared to report harassment or abuse. 

THIS!

And she shouldn’t have had to say anything. It was shown when he first started posting over Christmas. He has a lot of power and she has none. She just wanted to be left alone. He wouldn’t accept that and used his status in a popular that should be the last band in the world that would stand for this type of behavior.

She filed a report? Good. It’s difficult and can be humiliating to file a report for victims. This shows she’s very credible. But the law will do very little. Haven’t you seen these types of stories before? I am so glad that times are changing and that a lot of people won’t stand for this. I hope people won’t stand for this.

Edited by Virginia Lot Lizzard
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Speaking about Jeff, how long had it been since his last divorce? Because his graphic and boastful posts about his hot young girlfriend over the past year to me seemed like he was trying to rub it in his ex wife’s face (and also pretend to be happier than he was). If it was partly intended to make the ex jealous, that there is evidence that the dude has serious issues with rejection and is a serial harasser. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'd say she's being merciful to Jeff if she's saving the evidence for the police instead of posting all of it. She probably could drag him a lot more if she wanted to.

She's also being smarter. Anything said on social media can be taken seriously in court. Let the judge drag him. 

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Speaking about Jeff, how long had it been since his last divorce? Because his graphic and boastful posts about his hot young girlfriend over the past year to me seemed like he was trying to rub it in his ex wife’s face (and also pretend to be happier than he was). If it was partly intended to make the ex jealous, that there is evidence that the dude has serious issues with rejection and is a serial harasser. 

Honestly I was starting to wonder the same thing. Well said. 

• Like 2

Jeff is 47??? Damn he’s way too old to be acting like he does...

my only holdback thats keeping me from just all yeah fire Jeff is the threats accusation no evidence of that that’s been shown shitload of missed calls and texting  can we talk isn’t threats annoying as all hell harassing and needs to be stopped yes threatening no 

saying he’s threatening is a serious accusation one that needs to be addressed to the authorities not just on social media and let’s be honest there are too many cases of false allegations as well as real ones I’m not at all calling Kalie a liar just that I don’t want to just jump on the wagon of destroying a person without any evidence and sorry being an asshole isn’t exactly evidence of threatening hopefully Kalie goes to the police and if he is threatening her then he should be arrested and deal with whatever punishment the courts/jury has decided 

• Like 3

The only threats she has specified receiving were from fans. But if Jeff told fans to hate on her and they did, can he be held responsible for the threats that follow even if he didn’t directly make them? If it was reasonable to assume that would happen when you tell others to go after her, I think he can. 

• Like 2

Wow, assumptions are still being made and stated without definitive evidence. I would highly recommend reading @Second favourite son very intelligent and rational post. If you still want to throw around unfounded accusations after that, I don’t know what to tell you. And @G-L-O-R-I-A you are absolutely right. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The only threats she has specified receiving were from fans. But if Jeff told fans to hate on her and they did, can he be held responsible for the threats that follow even if he didn’t directly make them? If it was reasonable to assume that would happen when you tell others to go after her, I think he can. 

Honestly, I don't think law enforcement really would do much about online harassment or threats anyway. They'd likely contact the person, tell them to knock it off, and if they did it again, then maybe they'd charge them with telecommunications harassment, which where I live is only a misdemeanor anyway. Only on a second offense is it a fifth-degree felony charge, which is still the least serious felony.

People have been throwing around terms like "justice" but honestly the police aren't going to care about two adults airing dirty laundry on Twitter. Not saying it's right, but it's rarely taken seriously.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s very possible that he could be responsible for that. But I believe Kalie also said that Jeff has been calling her and her family/friends and she mentioned him threatening them, which may or may not be backed up by solid evidence. 

21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Jeff is the zodiac killer 

Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer that’s well known 

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
Please remove photos from quotes

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer that’s well known 

ted cruz is the zodiac killer + jeff looks like the zodiac killer + tré looks like ted cruz = are jeff and tré the same person?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

ted cruz is the zodiac killer + jeff looks like the zodiac killer + tré looks like ted cruz = are jeff and tré the same person?

You leave Tre out of this damn it now I’m gonna think of Ted Cruz everytime I see Tre 🤦‍♂️😢🤮

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He absolutely can be held responsible, IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

i love green day, they're my favorite band

This offends me 

• Haha 2

If anyone still cares, she has taken down the screen shot, and the vidoe, and only left up that she has connection to Jeff 

• Thanks 1