Random Green Day News

Hermione

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My how times have changed. A celebration of that major label album by those traitors?! Green Day isn’t punk! 86 that shit!  

And now they celebrate it (or use it to profit off of at least — how capitalist) Who had the last laugh? 😄

latest?cb=20121023192528

• Haha 3

Jeff Matkia is Harassing her ex girlfriend guys, calling her and calling her friends and family and apparently being threatening. 

Dming anyone she follows saying how awful she is.

shes posting about it on her story atm

( mods, feel free to delete if this is to personal to share, but it sounds like he’s needs calling out for it)

17 minutes ago, luketrebilliemike said:

Jeff Matkia is Harassing her ex girlfriend guys, calling her and calling her friends and family and apparently being threatening. 

( mods, feel free to delete if this is to personal to share, but it sounds like he’s needs calling out for it)

I know I don't call any shots but yes, he needs a calling out for it. What a fucking piece of shit. 

Please fire his ass from Green Day. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, luketrebilliemike said:

This is current? I thought he apologized and learned his lesson 🙄

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is current? I thought he apologized and learned his lesson 🙄

She literally just posted screen shots of her call history and texts from him, and made a mini rant video 

31fhW2F.png

• Sad 2

@pacejunkie punk he’s not doing anything to her on social media or “publicly”. He’s been mia since “apologizing”, but he’s also deleted a bunch of the “I’m sorry” tweets. 

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

@pacejunkie punk he’s not doing anything to her on social media or “publicly”. He’s been mia since “apologizing”, but he’s also deleted a bunch of the “I’m sorry” tweets. 

This is all so sad.  He needs to leave her alone. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

He deleted all tweets relating to the topic, it seems. And he really is MIA rn 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luketrebilliemike said:

He is fucking harassing her! This is so wrong! He needs to knock it off and move on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

This is absolutely disgusting. It’s hard enough in this world without behavior like this from someone who people look up to and ultimately represent Green Day. Bullies are disgusting. I’m glad that’s the general consensus on this. This behavior is terrible, shocking and sad. Airing dirty laundry is one thing, but this girl fears for her safety. This is really sad.  I am so over Jeff Matika bullying a woman during or after they broke up no matter what the reason. This is beyond disgusting.

If this is at all true. If Jeff is bullying an ex-girlfriend like this and making her fear for her safety:

I hope Green Day gets rid of him. And also that Mike plays bass in the Longshot. Sorry/not sorry! 

Jeff Matika will make women feel uncomfortable at Green Day and Longshot shows. That is not cool.

Well said! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hey someone tell Kevin Preston there may be an opening soon 😜

That's not the kind of auditioning I meant! :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

That's not the kind of auditioning I meant! :lol:

But it would make Billie so happy. Could you just see them rolling around the floor like puppies on a Green Day tour? 🥰

• Haha 3
  • Love 1