Random Green Day News

Hermione

44 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Don't get me wrong but kind of hoping the Rocky news is true because that would make it less awkward how it's all over instagram already :ninja:

Would be really weird if it is true seeing that joey for example is acting normal online, as if nothing happened. He's had rocky for most of his life so I'd think he'd write something about it. But we'll just have to wait and see what's up haha

47 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Would be really weird if it is true seeing that joey for example is acting normal online, as if nothing happened. He's had rocky for most of his life so I'd think he'd write something about it. But we'll just have to wait and see what's up haha

Yeah that's what I gathered by now. But that makes it all the more awkward seeing those posts!

42 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It started at a fake account. How likely is it to be true? :sherlock:

Only chance is if the rumour actually stemmed from the dog walker I guess but it's probably BS. Just hard to understand why people would make something like that up, y'know :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Yeah that's what I gathered by now. But that makes it all the more awkward seeing those posts!

Only chance is if the rumour actually stemmed from the dog walker I guess but it's probably BS. Just hard to understand why people would make something like that up, y'know :lol:

Yeah I can imagine one of them chillin with Rocky and seeing the posts, going "damnit rocky you died??" At the dog. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

Yeah I can imagine one of them chillin with Rocky and seeing the posts, going "damnit rocky you died??" At the dog. 

Billie said he was good at guilt tripping, maybe it's a practical joke because they've all been away so much :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, herewegoagain said:

People would do anything for attention. By now I'm positive it's 100% fake.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

I will say keep an eye out for more pop up shows after the tour.

Hot Tubs tour?

I assume you won't tell us if we guess correctly. 

35 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

As Billie often says, we do need to love each other.  Not just our brothers and sisters and our life friends but the random world like you guys.

Have to go back to watching my Gators now and then another wrap party tonight but I love you guys. Truly and really and absolutely fucking love you. Most of you anyway. :)

I hope the wrap party is better than the Gator game. Damn orange pants!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Aw, I know you’re stoned but that was touching. Enjoy your high (and your Gators) and don’t go leaving us. 

:lol:Exactly my thought

2 hours ago, amberwhite said:

. Damn orange pants!

I don't know what you are talking about.

Love you though.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

No, that's not correct.

I hope we don't see much of FBHT because that represents a portion of Billie's life that involves a ton of alcohol and amphetamines. Yes, it's all about the music but sometimes the music is a button.  FBHT involves a lot of Billie fucked out of his mind, half naked, sweaty, wet, raging and out of his mind. Have you been to a FBHT show, it's not a sober experience. That said, im sure we will see them again and im stoned and rambling but food for thought.

Also, I just wanted to say there was a time, if im being honest that I was embarrassed to say how much I truly care and love so many people here I never met. I've met probably 10 or so people from here but the 100s I consider friends, I wanted to let you know I love you all. If I died tomorrow, I would be upset without declaring that.

As Billie often says, we do need to love each other.  Not just our brothers and sisters and our life friends but the random world like you guys.

Have to go back to watching my Gators now and then another wrap party tonight but I love you guys. Truly and really and absolutely fucking love you. Most of you anyway. :)

The Tubbies have performed 4 times since the rehab 

3 hours ago, amberwhite said:

I hope the wrap party is better than the Gator game. Damn orange pants!

The Wrap Party was for a Nick kids show and that Gator game was one of the best ever! Won on the last play! UK. 31 years in a row! Woo hoo!

46 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

The Tubbies have performed 4 times since the rehab 

I know it and as I said, I'm sure we'll see more as people want it and he loves it but I don't think we will get it as often (at least I hope not for those reasons). Has it been 4 now? Do you know what venues off hand?

Just now, LaughingClock said:

I know it and as I said, I'm sure we'll see more as people want it and he loves it but I don't think we will get it as often (at least I hope not for those reasons). Has it been 4 now? Do you know what venues off hand?

2 in Cali and two in Austin for SXSW Rachel Rey’s showcase altho the last one in Cali was only like 3 songs so maybe I should say 3 1/2 shows lol

It's never been that often to be fair, they played a mini 10 show tour in 2008 and have played a grand total of 7 (proper) shows since then. I think Billie's shown he's more than capable of playing a FBHT show sober, it's more about playing the Rev character than the drink and he can do it with or without it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's never been that often to be fair, they played a mini 10 show tour in 2008 and have played a grand total of 7 (proper) shows since then. I think Billie's shown he's more than capable of playing a FBHT show sober, it's more about playing the Rev character than the drink and he can do it with or without it.

Can for sure. For me, just can't imagine what it looks like. I've only been to after show, that night FBHT shows and they are umm, lively.

13 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Can for sure. For me, just can't imagine what it looks like. I've only been to after show, that night FBHT shows and they are umm, lively.

The Oakland and Austin shows from 2013 and 14 are on YouTube so you don’t have to imagine what they look like. Still lively, fun shows just with more water and less beer. He proved he can do it at least. Still crowd surfs too (just not every 5 minutes 😄) and plays SD&R on endless repeat.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

2 in Cali and two in Austin for SXSW Rachel Rey’s showcase altho the last one in Cali was only like 3 songs so maybe I should say 3 1/2 shows lol

What was the second CA one?  I can only think of Eli's.

52 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Just saw Billies Instagram post and it appears the rumors aren't just rumors about the dog ☹️

I just saw it too. :( 

• Sad 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News