Random Green Day News

Hermione

I have a question about the Oakland coffee.. when you order it online does it come in whole beans or already ground?  I'm hoping it comes already ground up because I really want to try it, but I don't have a coffee grinder.

8 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I have a question about the Oakland coffee.. when you order it online does it come in whole beans or already ground?  I'm hoping it comes already ground up because I really want to try it, but I don't have a coffee grinder.

It's whole bean.  

2 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Oakland Coffee & merchandise now ships internationally.

On the website it says that they only ship inside the US

Top 5 Best Pop Punk Bands

GREEN DAY– Best Pop Punk Bands Continuing where the Ramones left off, and adding their own flair, Green Day has clicked with a younger audience. Twenty years later, Green Day have become more commercial. Generally recognized and popular, but still rocked the establishment even more fiercely than before. Green Day remains leaders of this musical genre. From Dookie to today, everything is great!

https://jambothompson.staging.wpengine.com/best-pop-punk-bands/

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

On the website it says that they only ship inside the US

I got an email saying they now ship internationally but when I click of link it says its a corrupt dangerous website:lol:

Sorry if this is off topic or has been posted already somewhere ( i wasnt sure where to put this)

Rachel Ray Had a segment on today's show talking about project chimps and Billie and Adrienne were featured in the video.

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/celebs/24352_project_chimps_kat_von_d/

sorry again  if this doesn't belong.

Edited by TracksAtChristieRoad
Bad grammer :P
  • Like 1

His dentist did a great job. It looks like he got the crooked tooth pulled and then some crowns or veneers. It looks very natural.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:30 PM, nothing_wrong_with_me said:

http://www.lastampa.it/2017/01/08/cronaca/prove-blindate-e-football-in-tv-per-i-green-day-0xWjHze9W5I4XSHwst896L/pagina.html

This article is in italian, I tried to read it in google translator and it seems interesting, but google translator doesn't translate very well.. Maybe someone who speaks italian could help? 

Its something like...they were at this hotel and watched the oakland raiders game (playoff?) ( and they were excited and emotional about it).

Wives were seen in the city (shopping) while they practiced.

Also it mentions they made no particular requests (not for food nor for stage items) other than asking about what was there to visit.they seemed interested in truffle and barolo (wine) .

Last part is about fans.also mentions they had 8 trucks versus the 33 of madonna,and they have a cook travelling with them.

Nice article. thank for sharing.

Edited by zzjay88
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

Knew they had a cook! Wasn't positive though

A chef from one of their tours gave out a ravioli recipe once. @Hermione didn't you try it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lizziebix said:

A chef from one of their tours gave out a ravioli recipe once. @Hermione didn't you try it?

Yeah I did! Can't remember it exactly but it was pretty simple, I'm thinking ravioli, tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic and herbs were involved. I prefer my own tomatoey pasta recipe tbh :P 

• Like 1

10 songs you need to hear right now

Green Day, “Troubled Times”

You weren’t expecting Green Day to go quietly into the Trump years, were you? They’ve been raging against the machine since “American Idiot.” And “Revolution Radio” is no exception. They released the album’s latest video on Monday, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the visuals pull no punches, juxtaposing images of suffragettes, civil-rights leaders and King himself against the KKK, police brutality and a cartoonish parody of the president-elect holding court at a podium, gesticulating wildly in a red Make America Great Again hat. And for the final scene? A mushroom cloud. In case you wondered where they stood. The song itself is classic Green Day, setting the tone with the chug of a single guitar and Billie Joe Armstrong singing, “What good is love and peace on earth if it’s exclusive / Where’s the truth in the written word if no one reads it? / A new day dawning comes without warning / So don’t think twice / We live in troubled times.” That’s when the full band crashes in and it feels like the radio hit it was written to be. It’s clearly not for everyone. Trump’s fan club, for example, will most likely feel they should shut up and play. But troubled times demand outspoken artists weighing in with art that doesn’t bother with diplomacy or equal time for other views.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/01/17/best-january-2017-singles-playlist/96676842/

The Year in Rock 2016

Green Day
-- Green Day bounced back from the flop of their 2012 albums ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! and ¡Tré! -- and frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's rehab stint -- with Revolution Radio, the band's 12th studio effort and their first in four years. Revolution Radio saw the punk trio return to both the political tone of their 2004 album American Idiot and a sound reminiscent of their earlier work. Both of those aspects were present on the lead single "Bang Bang," a song sung from the perspective of a mass shooter.

-- "Bang Bang" reached number one on both Billboard's Mainstream Rock and Alternative Songs chart, and Revolution Radio debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.

-- Green Day embarked on an intimate club tour in support of Revolution Radio, and they'll headline a proper arena tour across North America in 2017.

-- Outside of Green Day, Armstrong made his debut as a leading man in the film Ordinary World.

http://www.wjbdradio.com/music-news/2016/12/29/the-year-in-rock-2016----green-day-blink-182-red-hot-chili-peppers-party-like-its-1999

Billie Joe Armstrong Talks About Aging

http://www.ocweekly.com/music/billie-joe-armstrong-talks-about-aging-7519475

• Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News