Random Green Day News

Hermione

Harmonix Manager of Community Development Aaron Trites recently tweeted

Probably reading too much into this, but at least they're interested in the idea of a second one! He then proceeded to briefly discuss ideas for what a Green Day: Rock Band 2 would look like. As for my humble opinion, I think the trilogy would make for a fun Rock Band experience and it would be a second chance for some of the back catalog to make its way to game form. It would be awesome for me as I still have fun playing the first Green Day: Rock Band.

What ideas did he say?

And relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7G9UtZymFQ

I don't know what magazine this is from, or if it's really recent, but I found this:

tumblr_mp9ob1GAAi1qdt1hgo1_500.jpg

the person who posted it (x) said that the 4 symbols above the picture mean fashion icon, minted, heart-throb, and bonkers :lol:

Its probably the list of top 50 greatest rockstar by Kerrang(not completely sure though) and it is pretty recent.

• Like 1

"Shown here is Billie Joe Armstrongs Martin GT-70 that he acquired from eBay right before Green Days most recent U.S. tour."

For some reason I can't just envision Billie buying something from eBay.

Dunno if you are questioning the claim or just cannot picture it, but in the long video where his tech guy shows us all his guitars, he does in fact explain that Billie got one of his new weird ones off eBay. Or at least his crew guys found it for him there. (That's as technical as I can get talking about guitars).

Dunno if you are questioning the claim or just cannot picture it, but in the long video where his tech guy shows us all his guitars, he does in fact explain that Billie got one of his new weird ones off eBay. Or at least his crew guys found it for him there. (That's as technical as I can get talking about guitars).

Oh no I'm not questioning it, I'm just saying that I can't picture Billie sitting in front of a computer or something.

• Like 1

I don't know what magazine this is from, or if it's really recent, but I found this:

tumblr_mp9ob1GAAi1qdt1hgo1_500.jpg

the person who posted it (x) said that the 4 symbols above the picture mean fashion icon, minted, heart-throb, and bonkers :lol:

Its probably the list of top 50 greatest rockstar by Kerrang(not completely sure though) and it is pretty recent.

it's from kerrang alright K1469 came out the 8th June 13 got mines ere

In other news The Chase a Uk TV like game show asked a question along the lines off 'how many members has the rock band Green day got the group answered 4 but they said it was wrong do we know why I thought Jason was the fourth member these days ?

it's from kerrang alright K1469 came out the 8th June 13 got mines ere

In other news The Chase a Uk TV like game show asked a question along the lines off 'how many members has the rock band Green day got the group answered 4 but they said it was wrong do we know why I thought Jason was the fourth member these days ?

thats so sick of them >_<

• Like 2

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but imagine if Green Day asked us this question..

cc8b29728ad620bc32dcc3dbcf62d6cd.png

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but imagine if Green Day asked us this question..

cc8b29728ad620bc32dcc3dbcf62d6cd.png

they actually ask sometimes during the shows but everyone is just shouting different songs and at the end they choose by themselves :P

• Like 1

they actually ask sometimes during the shows but everyone is just shouting different songs and at the end they choose by themselves :P

That's what they did at the Chicago show. They said "What do you want to hear? We'll play anything." 10 seconds later they launched into "Disappearing Boy."

• Like 1

That's what they did at the Chicago show. They said "What do you want to hear? We'll play anything." 10 seconds later they launched into "Disappearing Boy."

same thing happened in Quebec. people we're holding signs with Misery, JAR, etc. and they just played Nice Guys Finish Last. :P they would never have played Misery though. :P

Perhaps there's no way in hell they'd hear it properly? Here, the sign thing worked and the folks with the sign were even pointed at. :)

same thing happened in Quebec. people we're holding signs with Misery, JAR, etc. and they just played Nice Guys Finish Last. :P they would never have played Misery though. :P

In Chicago he looked at me during that part and I yelled MISERY!!!! And he shook his head and started disappearing boy
  • Like 3

They rarely ever listen to requests. :lol: I don't know why he bothers asking.

but when they do... my god it's awesome.

one of my friends, sarah (she used to come on here) requested paper lanterns in prague in 2010 and they played it.

all our minds were blown.

but when they do... my god it's awesome.

one of my friends, sarah (she used to come on here) requested paper lanterns in prague in 2010 and they played it.

all our minds were blown.

Wait did you go to Prague.

I know somebody asked for scattered in Brisbane & they played it. I

Wait did you go to Prague.

I know somebody asked for scattered in Brisbane & they played it. I

i went in 2010 for some of the european tour.

i knooow i lost my mind when they played scattered that night!

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News