Random Green Day News

Hermione

Really? Which station, X103 or something? I might have to listen to that station and be on the lookout for The Forgotten. :D

it was 90.9 hadn't heard of that station, x103 always has holiday, American idiot, basket case, Longview, and she though like every day
  • Like 1

it was 90.9 hadn't heard of that station, x103 always has holiday, American idiot, basket case, Longview, and she though like every day

Huh. I haven't heard of 90.9 either. I guess I'll have to check it out.

I just heard The Forgotten on the radio in Indianapolis! Maybe this has a chance as a single again

that's a load of crap :dry: they never play the new stuff on x103 and half the time Sixx Sense doesn't play Green Day! When will we ever win? :sigh:

In other news, today a band came into the place my mom and I were working, and they played Green Day for over an hour!!! :) Their band's called "The Waiting" and they played a ton of songs

this is their playlist as far as i can remember:

• 99 revolutions
  • lazy bones
  • red lights
  • wild one
  • missing you
  • nuclear family
  • christy road (That one really impressed me! that's how I knew they're real fans of Green Day :wub:)
  • warning
  • waiting
  • hitchin a ride
  • welcome to paradise
  • murder city
  • Geek Stink breath
  • brain stew
  • basket case

• Like 3

that's a load of crap :dry: they never play the new stuff on x103 and half the time Sixx Sense doesn't play Green Day! When will we ever win? :sigh:

In other news, today a band came into the place my mom and I were working, and they played Green Day for over an hour!!! :) Their band's called "The Waiting" and they played a ton of songs

this is their playlist as far as i can remember:

• 99 revolutions
  • lazy bones
  • red lights
  • wild one
  • missing you
  • nuclear family
  • christy road (That one really impressed me! that's how I knew they're real fans of Green Day :wub:)
  • warning
  • waiting
  • hitchin a ride
  • welcome to paradise
  • murder city
  • Geek Stink breath
  • brain stew
  • basket case

At least they play Green Day multiple times daily though

I don't know if anybody recorded the Bob Gruen thing but I saw this on Youtube. It was posted a month ago though.

• Like 4

i recorded the bob gruen thing and i'm just now watching it and i'm pretty sure it's different from this. i'm only a couple minutes in but there's actual interview footage with billie, not just bob gruen talking about green day :) it looks like it could be recent.

i recorded it on my dvr though so i have no way of getting it on the computer :P

Can you use a camera to record it? Like recording your TV screen? The quality may not be good but at least other people can see it.

I don't know if anybody recorded the Bob Gruen thing but I saw this on Youtube. It was posted a month ago though.

I never saw this one, it's great!! :runaround:

And this one not belongs to the documentary from the other day, that one is named Rock & Roll exposed: The photography of Bob Gruen and it's from 2012 i believe, it's amazing i wanna see it again, i really like it :)

I think that shirt is awkward looking :lol: But if I could find it for a dollar I would get it :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I think that shirt is awkward looking :lol: But if I could find it for a dollar I would get it :thumbsup:

It feels like its missing something... like the other 90% of the artwork :P

• Like 1

okay here's a clip from the bob gruen doc. sorry for the shitty quality, i had to take it on my iphone so the sound is really hard to hear, turn your speakers up :P

youtube.com/watch?v=zyBNfVhZviE

I'm pretty sure Billie Joe's way to take pictures will be a gif soon^^ Edited by Katarina.
Don't quote videos please. Thanks!
  • Like 1

That looks like someone put Dookie stickers on a plain thank top. A bit weird!

But, it gives you a feeling like you're in 1994. Dookie stickers, stickers, and only stickers! It kinda reminds me on Blue!

But, it gives you a feeling like you're in 1994. Dookie stickers, stickers, and only stickers! It kinda reminds me on Blue!

Well if they made a tank top with "Blue" stickers on them that would be cool. I'd rather buy that than the Dookie one :P
  • Like 2

Well if they made a tank top with "Blue" stickers on them that would be cool. I'd rather buy that than the Dookie one :P

I admit, you're right. Imagine "Pansy Division" sticker on your back :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1013673_538230379568032_727276884_n.jpg Green Day with 6 brand new posters, inside next kerrang! out tomorrow! =D

I think it's "just" one huge poster:

Posters: This week we've got a huge Green Day poster special featuring SIX brand new shots of Billie Joe and co tearing up the Emirates Stadium at their huge London show!

http://www.kerrang.com/blog/newissue/

me want :bunny:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News