Random Green Day News

Hermione

I am having withdrawals from the Atomic Garden coffee.  

:(

need more, delivered tonight before 10pm. 

somebody make this happen for free please. 

find me and bring it to me..

Post Malone Teaches Billie Joe Armstrong How To Play Beer Pong Backstage At Oakland Show

https://alt1053.radio.com/blogs/dallas/post-malone-billie-joe-armstrong-how-play-beer-pong?fbclid=IwAR1H3ZPIaka8Y-di1ot1QvORgebjml9NVl55PlhMxUJltc3-iNZTkXVXvvY

Post Malone headlined the Oakland Arena (formerly Oracle Arena) on Thursday November 14th & Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong met up with him backstage.

Billie Joe noted that the show was great & San Francisco-based photographer, Grady Brannan, noted that the Green Day singer was taught how to play beer pong backstage at the show.

Billie Joe has made it a habit to make it out to big shows in the Bay Area with today's biggest artists. Back in May he met Billie Eilish for the first time at her Bill Graham Civic show in San Francisco.

• Like 2

AP magazine suggest they'd love to hear a collab between GD and Yungblud in this article:

https://www.altpress.com/features/dream-yungblud-collabs-gerard-way/?fbclid=IwAR1NtpEsFWvteSp8vki_PRYetwm_MEtVCHZmPzJsQ7bda9rvz7nRunNbXkc

yungblud-collabs-696x398.jpeg

5. Green Day

Having previously revealed how he’s been influenced by Billie Joe Armstrong and the rest of Green Day, we can only imagine what magic would come from a collaboration of this magnitude. 

Have to say I can't get excited about the prospect of that collaboration!

And here Don Bronco react to the new GD 

https://www.altpress.com/videos/green-day-yungblud-sleeping-with-sirens-don-broco-react-to-their-tracks/?fbclid=IwAR0hlHYsRFlYHp6pMPW-NNnnekPHIhe618xvsmH-IiXIzVaTNL7L9UgXNUo

Apparently "like all of us, were completely shocked that what they were hearing was, in fact, a new Green Day song"

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, desertrose said:

Post Malone Teaches Billie Joe Armstrong How To Play Beer Pong Backstage At Oakland Show

https://alt1053.radio.com/blogs/dallas/post-malone-billie-joe-armstrong-how-play-beer-pong?fbclid=IwAR1H3ZPIaka8Y-di1ot1QvORgebjml9NVl55PlhMxUJltc3-iNZTkXVXvvY

Post Malone headlined the Oakland Arena (formerly Oracle Arena) on Thursday November 14th & Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong met up with him backstage.

Billie Joe noted that the show was great & San Francisco-based photographer, Grady Brannan, noted that the Green Day singer was taught how to play beer pong backstage at the show.

I find it very difficult to believe that Billie Joe didn't know how to play Beer Pong before this.... It was probably slightly different rules or something. 

• Like 1

Only available to the US too :( 

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

Damn, vinyl 🤬🤬🤬 would love a CD of The Boo!

There was originally a CD version wasn't there?

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Only available to the US too :( 

There was originally a CD version wasn't there?

Yeah, but just as a gift to close ones.

• Thanks 1

There’s a bit about Green Day in the new Q Magazine if anyone can pick it up:

In the new issue of Q, out on Tuesday 19 November, the stars reveal their 2019 highs and lows. A Q Award-winning cast including Lewis Capaldi, Christine And The Queens, The 1975, Stormzy, Foals, Michael Kiwanuka, Kano, Madness, Jarvis Cocker, Little Simz, Dizzee Rascal and more look back on the year.

Also in the issue, we take a deep dive on some of the award winners. There’s a big feature on Kano, the recipient of Q’s Outstanding Contribution To Music award, as Rupert Howe talks to grime’s most enigmatic figure about acting, art and football. 

Andrew Perry goes in-depth on the record that received the Classic Album award, looking back on the making of Tricky’s 1995 debut Maxinquaye. “There had been nothing like it,” he hears.

Also in the issue, there’s an interview with The Who leader Pete Townshend. Tom Doyle meets the guitarist ahead of a new Who album and novel to discuss his past, present and future. “All creativity is a kind of madness,” Townshend explains.

Sylvia Patterson hears the tale of Kesha, who makes a return after five years of stasis and stress. “There was a time where I thought I would never know what happiness felt like ever again,” says the pop star.

We check in with Green Day and Courteeners as they ready their new albums, give Sam Fender a call on his tourbus and join James Blunt for lunch in his London boozer. Self Esteem gives us her 10 Commandments for living and Girl Ray tell us about the albums that changed their lives. 

In the Q Review, we witness live thrills from The Chemical Brothers and Biffy Clyro and run the rule over new records from Coldplay, Krept & Konan, Beck, Leonard Cohen and more. All this and more in the new Q.

8 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Did he ever really have an attention span? 😬😂

A short one. Now it’s gone completely 😄 I blame smartphones. It’s happened to us all 😕

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Stab You in the Heart

I was a Teenage Teenager

Two more titles?!!!

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

"squirting"

Leave it to Tre to sum the album up in perfect terms 😂

• Haha 2

Omg Tre :lol: Also, I like Billie's range about the truth Kendrick Lamar speaks: Whether he's talking about his neighborhood or a baloney sandwich....wow. 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Stab You in the Heart

I was a Teenage Teenager

Two more titles?!!!

Leave it to Tre to sum the album up in perfect terms 😂

Looks like we got the rest of the titles with these two. I was a Teenage Teenager gets the gold as their new best song title. 

The attention span is gone and they're squirting... yeah that really describes it perfectly :lol:

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

A short one. Now it’s gone completely 😄 I blame smartphones. It’s happened to us all 😕

I blame MTV for my lack of attention span and then smartphones. 

• Haha 1

Interesting, love the description of I Was A Teenage Teenager and Stab a You In The Heart.  Also, Billie in a double breasted jacket, that’s new 😍😍. Love these boys.

32 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Looks like we got the rest of the titles with these two. I was a Teenage Teenager gets the gold as their new best song title. 

The attention span is gone and they're squirting... yeah that really describes it perfectly :lol:

I count nine out of ten. We’re still missing one. Idiot Love was a fake.

so we have:

Father of All Motherfuckers

Fire, Ready, Aim

Meet Me on the Rooftop

Junkies on a High

Sugar Youth

The Art of the Deal with the Devil

Bulletproof Backpack

Stab You In the Heart

I was a Teenage Teenager

• Like 4