Top 10 Green Day Photos of 2016 - Nominations

BeachBum

2016 was an exciting year to be a Green Day fan.  On August 1st news broke that the band was returning with the single Bang Bang and the Green Day world exploded with excitement.  In the months that have followed we have been spoiled with promotion, events and shows, all of which have provided us with some absolutely amazing photos. Therefore to mark the end of 2016 GDA is creating a list of the Top 10 Green Day Photos of 2016.

From now until Dec 19 is your opportunity to nominate the 3 Green Day photos you think were the best of 2016.  

• Post the photos this thread before Dec 20 at 11:59 EST (extra day added, Bum can't make poll until tonight)
  • Only 3 nominations per user
  • photos can be of the group or individual members

Dec 13-19 - Nominations
Dec 20-26 - GDC Voting for top 20 photos
Dec 27-20 - GDA voting for the top 10 list

Need some ideas before nominating?  Check out the GDA Photo Vault for hundreds of photos from 2016  

Happy nominating 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool idea! Some of my favourites are:

1) From the cool picture interview, their answer to the question how the faces of the fans in the first row look :lol:

88976.jpg

2) From the show in Chicago

3) ANGRY: No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA, AMAs.

RTSSK7Z.jpeg

But I absolutely adore the picture of Billie and the cat which @Hermione nominated, it has to win. Two of the most beautiful things in the world in one pic. :wub:

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

^the pink bunny is scary! :lol: 

I concur... they made me share it though.

8 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

I concur... they made me share it though.

That and the picture of Billie playing staring down into the camera are both a little spooky but really fun to look at 

LOL at these ^ 3 pictures. I love the last one. Billie and Mike look so serious while being interviewed and then there's Tre just randomly licking a stuffed frog. 

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

LOL at these ^ 3 pictures. I love the last one. Billie and Mike look so serious while being interviewed and then there's Tre just randomly licking a stuffed frog. 

lol Mike's face is like "oh Tre, oh not again...!"

Dammit, @Jean beat me to the punch! If we can second nominees, I'd like to second her first photo, which I lol at every time I look at my phone :lol:

Spoiler

DMicVZq.jpg

There's been so many good ones! These are mine (not really in any particular order :lol:

MTV-EMAs-2016-VIP-Arrivals.jpg

rs_1024x670-161025190556-1024.green-day.

41fed9f94c61a2dcc275264a2045c6c0.jpg

going to give one more day to nominate, since I no longer have the time today to sit and make the poll.

• BeachBum locked this topic
  • BeachBum unpinned this topic

Archived