green day scotland dates

dsharkey

hi there my name is dylan from scotland i have always wanted to see green day live. green day are playing at  GLASGOW BELLAHOUSTON PARK they announced this a few days ago and go on sale tomorrow but i wasn't sure if i should hold off and see if they announce a bigger event since there is only 1 date in Scotland i would really appreciate your opinion on what to do whether to buy the tickets for bellahouston or wait to see if the do a stadium or the secc.

Edit: For clarity, this thread is for discussing the prospect of further Green day dates in Scotland and your feelings about this.  If you want to discuss the Bellahouston Park show, please use the thread below. 

Hi Dylan, welcome to GDC!  We already have a thread for discussing the Bellahouston Park show here which it's probably better to ask in, I can see you've already posted there though.  I've moved this topic over to the Green Day section of the forum since you posted it in general chat, and I've edited your OP a little to make it clearer that you're talking about more Scotland dates in general. 

As a rule, it's better not to post identical things more than once around the forum, since if you've posted them in the right place they'll probably get an answer anyway.  More guidelines/hints/tips can be found in the 'welcome to paradise' section, or by clicking 'Browse' (at the top) then 'guidelines' - I found these really helpful when I was new :)

Personally I'd buy the tickets - I think it'll be a little while to wait for a second Scotland leg, as the only date announced is in their 'summer tour' period.  I don't think more Scotland dates are likely until a potential second leg of the tour, which is yet to be confirmed.  So if you definitely want to see Green Day, these tix are your safest bet.

Archived