Revolution Radio named Kerrang! magazine's 'Album of 2016' (+ interview with Tré Cool)

Second favourite son

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tré: "The cool thing about it is that it's complex and that there's enough substance for people to dig in and find new things with every listen. And it means different things to different people, too. It could mean different things to a listener in America than it might to someone in England, or in Germany."

Those are exactly my thoughts. I feel sorry for all those people who don't like RevRad, because it offers so much once you dig in. Many cookie crumbs, like Tré says. Great interview and great article - and great news of course! :D Totally deserved imo.

There were a few other little bits in the rest of the mag mentioning the guys.

Songs: 

15423685_10154266600047857_2122962893_n.

Quotes: 

15423527_10154266599617857_969717369_n.j

Merch:

15435683_10154266599947857_565178482_n.j

And there's an interview with them in next week's mag. Kerrang may as well re-name their magazine after Green Day :lol: 

I love what Tre said about them protecting each other and having respect for each other. One of my very favorite things about this band is that they truly are friends who love each other very much. They absolutely love hanging out together and playing together, and it shows. So many bands are more like co-workers than friends (especially after playing together a long time), and because of Green Day that is such a foreign concept to me.

Bought this despite the hideous cover, don't know what they've done to their skin in that photo but it's extremely unflattering. Thought the Tre interview was lovely! And even though I wasn't exactly surprised as it's Kerrang it was still nice to see Rev Rad named number one album :D. And the other little mentions were cool too.

Archived