Static Noise 103: Our thoughts on 'Revolution Radio'

Sanity Loan

14 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

So this is actually kind of hilarious because everyone Brandon and I went to high school with says he has Cory Matthews hair and that we remind them of Cory and Topanga. It's been an inside joke for years. :lol: 

Damn 😂 I have no idea why I assigned Topanga's voice to you 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey hey whats with that lil utter at the almost ending?? You start to bring something up but then say nevermind!? you can't do that can you?? ugh..

It makes me kind of sad that I disagree with almost everything you guys said in this thing.   Not only disagree but feel the exact opposite.   Yikes.   

Things I agreed with:   "Too Dumb to Die" is a favorite pick.  And Idiot and Warning being a 10.       

but then he says the album is a cluster of pulling at straws, Dang dude.

It's like @Steven Seagull did the show.    Not exactly filed with hate for RevRad but it sounds like you guys just.....don't like the album that much.    

But THEN you guys did give it a 7 / 10.  

YOUNG BLOOD

YOUNG BLOOD 

Railroad tracks.

Now.   

Reviews and critics barely ever make sense and are only opinions anyway so I don't ever read them when they have anything to do with my favorite bands. Usually something ticks me off or makes no sense and I already know how awesome it is so I don't generally even bother.

Just listened, it was nice to hear your discussion and thoughts about the album, I think it would've been interesting if you did the show right after the album came out and could compare your thoughts now :P I agreed with you partly (Too Dumb to Die has become a real favourite of mine recently), although I'm for sure way more of a "shameless fangirl" :lol: 

And @AlissaGoesRAWR you don't sound like that, I think you have a really nice voice! 

Thanks for the show! Missed you guys and gals! Even though you did force me out of my post album release euphoria to actually think critically about Revolution Radio... shame on you ;)

• Fuzz unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived