Green Day songs that are always stuck in your head.

Platypus357

Quite a few today - Troublemaker, Still Breathing, Cigarettes and Valentines and Misery! :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Shahd said:

D.U.I for some reason

Ah haha, yes! I always have that one in my head when driving after a (sober) night out :lol:

4 hours ago, RougeRogue said:

Not so much anymore, but Troublemaker used to get me fairly often. In fact, even just thinking about it right now is threatening to do it again. :lol:

Interesting, that song it's usually hated. But I like it very much and I can imagine how that cool riff stucks in your mind. :lol:

Oh gosh, Dirty Rotten Bastards for me. I constantly have "Here's to all God's losers Ra da da da de" in my head through periods of time and the thing is I can't even remember the last time I listened to the song. :lol:

My mind is usually a combination of snippets to different Green Day songs. One minute I could be singing "cause I know that you're the best thing in town, best thing around" and the next minute I could be singing "lay aroouuund, looks like I found something new." Hell, I even get random guitar sections stuck in my head :D 

1 hour ago, End Of The World said:

Interesting, that song it's usually hated. But I like it very much and I can imagine how that cool riff stucks in your mind. :lol:

To be specific, usually it's  the heart attack bit. Which is probably the most hated part of the most hated song :lol: And sometimes I tack on the BMW line even though that doesn't go with the heart attack part.

But yo, I actually really like that song. Uno is catchy. I like catchy. Whatevs, ya'll.

I completely forgot about Dominated Love Slave. That is something that damages your brain. :lol:

1 minute ago, End Of The World said:

I completely forgot about Dominated Love Slave. That is something that damages your brain. :lol:

Only scrolling past this post got it playing in my head, oh no, please :lol:

I looove feeling dirty and I looooove feeling cheap...it's so bad you gotta love it 

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Only scrolling past this post got it playing in my head, oh no, please :lol:

I looove feeling dirty and I looooove feeling cheap...it's so bad you gotta love it 

Oops. I just realized that it's playing in my head too... Houston, we have a problem :lol:

American Eulogy. I've really fallen in love with that song lately and it has actually dethroned 21st Century Breakdown as my favorite track of the record.

3 hours ago, Bakabanas said:

Take Back at the moment :D

OMG Yes! I love that song!

Those hateful lyrics are the best! You better grow some eyes in the back of your head, I fight dirty just like your looks, cant take cant take cant take cant take anymore!!!

23 hours ago, End Of The World said:

In the best possible way! :P

Archived