Green Day to perform on Ellen on December 13

Dakke

I'm guessing this could be our Still Breathing debut. It seems appropriate with the feel-goodery of Ellen's show and daytime TV in general, whereas Bang Bang doesn't, with the themes and lyrics.

As for SNL, don't even get me started. I really thought that they'd do it the week after the album came out, but then they did the Hot Topic signing in LA and my dreams were dashed :lol: the show has pissed me off lately for recent horrible people host choices (Trump, Casey Affleck) but I still have enough emotional investment in the show to be bummed that they aren't performing this cycle, doubtfully.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mar said:

I'm guessing this could be our Still Breathing debut. It seems appropriate with the feel-goodery of Ellen's show and daytime TV in general, whereas Bang Bang doesn't, with the themes and lyrics.

As for SNL, don't even get me started. I really thought that they'd do it the week after the album came out, but then they did the Hot Topic signing in LA and my dreams were dashed :lol: the show has pissed me off lately for recent horrible people host choices (Trump, Casey Affleck) but I still have enough emotional investment in the show to be bummed that they aren't performing this cycle, doubtfully.

It just feels like we all understand something Green Day doesn't about what song they should perform.  I agree with you, but I think GD doesn't give a shit and will do Bang Bang lol.

12 minutes ago, Heather. said:

It just feels like we all understand something Green Day doesn't about what song they should perform.  I agree with you, but I think GD doesn't give a shit and will do Bang Bang lol.

They are dumb, that's it.

16 hours ago, BeachBum said:

So excited for this.  I have been hoping for this since Revrad was announced.

Wtf? For them to be on Ellen? 

AHAHAH, it is pretty cool. They will definitely be doing Still Breathing. Billie will probably play Ordinary World, just a wild guess.

Still Breathing has the biggest potential for commercial success since 21 Guns. Green Day better start promoting it soon. Otherwise it will slip through there hands! 

Just now, Quido said:

Still Breathing has the biggest potential for commercial success since 21 Guns. Green Day better start promoting it soon. Otherwise it will slip through there hands! 

I agree. I sincerely hope that they will, soon enough.

I'm so excited that they are playing Still Breathing! I'll have to be sure I'm home in time for it. It's on at 4:00 here and I usually get home from work around 4 or a little after. 

39 minutes ago, Heather. said:

FINALLY an excellent marketing decision!  It feels like 12 years since their last one :P 

It is 

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

What time is it on in GMT +1?

Shouldn't be too late for us since it's daytime.

It says it airs 4pm EST, which would make it 9pm GMT (10pm your time).

I think they show it in the UK a few days later as well on ITV2!

I'm so excited I hope she talks to them a bit! Can't wait to hear Still Breathing for the first time on TV

Archived