Green Day interview on Scuzz

Hermione

9:00pm: Green Day On Record 
Matt Stocks talks to Green Day about their latest album, Revolution Radio

Just seen that there's this hour long [actually only half an hour including videos and ad breaks] Green Day interview on Scuzz TV at 9pm tonight, for those in the UK who have the channel. Don't know if it's already been on or not but it's also on at various other times in the coming days, next two times are 2pm tomorrow and 7pm Sunday. The full channel listings for finding other times are here:

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=240

Watching it now. It's actually quite a lot less than an hour because they're playing Green Day videos in between clips of the interview and there's ad breaks. Pretty standard interview but it's fun to watch them on TV, first time I've been able to with this album :happy:

Billie just used the phrase "king for a day" in a sentence, highlight so far :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Marki. said:

An hour long interview, that sounds great... I hope we'll be able to watch it online afterwards :) 

I see they have a youtube channel where they've uploaded 'On Record' interviews before, so hopefully.

Wtf, it's finished already and the whole thing was only half an hour. So I guess the interview must total 10-15 minutes. They're now playing the Bang Bang lyric video, reminding me of the sad fact that nowhere plays the proper video :P 

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Wtf, it's finished already and the whole thing was only half an hour. So I guess the interview must total 10-15 minutes. They're now playing the Bang Bang lyric video, reminding me of the sad fact that nowhere plays the proper video :P 

Ok that's very underwhelming :P But it's always nice to see them on TV.

1 minute ago, Marki. said:

Ok that's very underwhelming :P But it's always nice to see them on TV.

Yeah it's just another of the standard interviews they did while they were over here, nothing new said. But it is really nice to watch them on TV! There was the Basket Case, WMUWSE, Still Breathing and (lyric) Bang Bang videos to watch between the interview parts as well so it was an enjoyable half hour.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Yeah it's just another of the standard interviews they did while they were over here, nothing new said. But it is really nice to watch them on TV! There was the Basket Case, WMUWSE, Still Breathing and (lyric) Bang Bang videos to watch between the interview parts as well so it was an enjoyable half hour.

That's really nice! Just that an hour long interview sounded very promising when I read it :P I hope I get to see the Still Breathing video on TV soon.

10 hours ago, Marki. said:

That's really nice! Just that an hour long interview sounded very promising when I read it :P I hope I get to see the Still Breathing video on TV soon.

I know, it said in the listings it was 9 to 10 so I thought it was :P. But still a cool thing to look out for if you have the channel, they tend to repeat these things tons of times.

Thanks for the video, it was a nice interview! :happy:

"The fact that you can wake up in the morning it's a good start to anybody's day" :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Today at 1:00 am

Matt Stocks talks to Green Day about their latest album, Revolution Radio

Category: reserved

Scuzz
1:00am-2:00am (1 hour )   Thu 29 Dec
Starts in 3 hour(s) 26 minutes
Read more at http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/152393558/123724712/green-day#JSTi7gXFbX26iPhs.99

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/m-detail/152393558/123724712/green-day

• 3 months later...

Published on Apr 1, 2017

The full 'Green Day On Record' from Scuzz TV.
Scuzz TV - Sky Channel 367
Subscribe for more rock interviews with the biggest bands on the planet.

One of great serious video/interview I have ever seen of GD..it doesn't asked same question with same answer. The boys look refresh too..

Archived