Parting with my Green Day autographed guitar

Gadgetguy

I mean if I was moving into a cardboard box I'd still keep that with me... why must you sell it! 😱

3 minutes ago, spark in the night said:

I mean if I was moving into a cardboard box I'd still keep that with me... why must you sell it! 😱

I was thinking the same! This is so sad.

That piece of art deserves to be played! I have a black/ gold Les Paul and as much as I love Green Day I wouldn't want its life to be spent on display for the worry of damaging its autographs.

Honestly, more power to the seller for monetizing this, but for me...while I'd gladly pay the price, I'd need the experience and memories to go along. Meeting the guys, having them sign it, etc. is just priceless. Buying the guitar (which is an awesome instrument, by the way) with just their signatures on it does nothing for me. I wouldn't want to play it since I wouldn't want to mess it up. But at the same time, it's a beast of a guitar that deserves and needs to be played.

Anyway, I hope the experience of meeting them and everything was incredible. What a phenomenal experience. If I could buy the guitar as part of a package of being able to strum it for a bit with Billie I would. But as a sheer collectible, this is a better item for the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, not my man cave. Good luck!

Archived