Hermione

2017/06/28 - Ormeau Park, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This was honestly the best night of my life. My boyfriend (of 6 years) broke up with me the day before and I spent most of the day in tears, but Green Day certainly put a smile back on a broken hearted girls face!!!! I just wanted to share some photos I took while at the gig :) I'm still a mess but looking back at my pictures and videos certainly helps! Wish I could relive that concert all over again!

19437665_10154528968548204_5260806789313

19598990_10154531224568204_1912298147121

Edited by Whatsername_xxx
  • Like 1

Beautiful photos @Whatsername_xxx! I still have to go through mine :D 

19 hours ago, Martha_k_uk said:

Guys......WE GOT IN!!!!!

What a night - my 10 year old absolutely loved it, perfect way to spend his birthday.

We got pretty close up front and he spent the night on my back piggy-back style singing his heart out.

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did 😍😍😍

Ok I THINK I saw you because there was definitely someone near me with a young child - with glasses? I thought it might have been you. So glad he got in :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Beautiful photos @Whatsername_xxx! I still have to go through mine :D 

Ok I THINK I saw you because there was definitely someone near me with a young child - with glasses? I thought it might have been you. So glad he got in :D 

Thank you! I was sooooo happy they came out so well! And to think I very nearly didn't go. So glad I got up and gave myself a shake and forced myself to go out. It really was an incredible night! Really wish I'd been able to get tickets for Dublin too! Did anyone get one of the bunny teddies? I wanted one so bad but they sold out!!!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Whatsername_xxx said:

Thank you! I was sooooo happy they came out so well! And to think I very nearly didn't go. So glad I got up and gave myself a shake and forced myself to go out. It really was an incredible night! Really wish I'd been able to get tickets for Dublin too! Did anyone get one of the bunny teddies? I wanted one so bad but they sold out!!!

Did they really?? I got one for my friend as soon as doors opened. Not sure I want one for myself but we'll see what happens tomorrow :D 

3 hours ago, Jenn. said:

Did they really?? I got one for my friend as soon as doors opened. Not sure I want one for myself but we'll see what happens tomorrow :D 

Aw really? I wanted one so bad but I was dying to use the toilet when the doors opened and then me and my brother went and found a good spot near the front. He minded the spot and I went to get us some merch and they had none left! The one on the wall was gone so I asked the girl did they have any pink rabbits left and she was just like 'pink whats?' she looked soooo confused and told me they had sold out, I'm wondering did she just not know what I was on about :P 

I finally got a video up! 

• Like 2

Nice video! <3

I gotta get some of mine up too. I haven't even watched all of the ones I took yet lol. What an awesome night.

Awesome video - please share links to any you have. I want to relive the night again and again!

• Like 1

Got front row for this without queuing. :) Seeing them again was great, but I was freezing the entire time. :lol: 

Those videos of letterbomb nearly have me in tears ❤️ Thanks for sharing them. They bring back such happy memories of that night. Unforgettable. 

Amazing gig. Better than London in 2013 for me, and I was front row for that too. Glad my brother enjoyed it too.