Poll - Favourite Lyric Video from RevRad

Christian's Inferno!

What is your favourite lyric video from Revolution Radio?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since GD have stopped releasing lyric videos, I thought I'd make a poll for what your favourite lyric video is

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said Still Breathing! I think that the video is simplistic and kind of calming and goes really well with the track!

42 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I said Still Breathing! I think that the video is simplistic and kind of calming and goes really well with the track!

That's what I thought before the music video came out:lol:

I still think Bang Bang is my favourite. I love Say Goodbye as well though!

For me it's Still Breathing, and it's not even close.  I just love the imagery used in it and the style in general.  Plus the fact that it's a totally awesome song doesn't hurt!

I watched Say Goodbye earlier before I saw this thread and thought to myself how awesome it was, so I'm going with Say Goodbye :D 

Bang Bang. That's my jam and remembering the feelings when that single dropped and then the video and everything was new and fresh and exciting and amazing and :woot: 

I love the dark symbolism in Say Goodbye and I think the video goes perfectly with the song. Bang Bang is a very close second, though.

I wish the made lyric videos for Outlaws and Forever Now!

Say Goodbye by far! Not just the best lyric video but one of Green Day's best videos full stop. I was always sad they never gave East Jesus Nowhere the video it deserved but the Say Goodbye video totally makes up for it, so bold with the death/religious imagery.

I also really love Youngblood and Revolution Radio, both are fun and badass with the 21st CB style characters (and special mentions for the awesome sticking up guitar neck, bass neck and drum stick, and the tree vagina).

I see Ordinary World currently has 0% which it deserves :P. I don't get why Bang Bang is winning though? I mean that and Still Breathing are cool but the others are cooler, don't see anything stand-out about it.

I voted Say Goodbye without thinking. I totally forgot what Still Breathing lyrics video was like, then I remembered and I was like wait maybe I should've picked that!

But the fact that I didn't remember it at first means something. So I stick with Say Goodbye.

It's a tie between Say Goodbye and Revolution Radio. I went with RevRad in the poll. I do really love the Youngblood lyric video, but it's my least favourite song from RevRad, so that seems an odd choice :lol:

While "Say Goodbye" may be one of my favorite tracks off of Revolution Radio, the "Still Breathing" lyric video is one of the best released, in my opinion.

Someone who voted for the Bang Bang lyric video needs to tell me what's so good about it lol. Is it just because it was the first one? Because to me it seems average compared to most of the others, cool but nothing stand-out amazing about it. Or are people mistakenly thinking of the official Bang Bang video? :P 

33 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Someone who voted for the Bang Bang lyric video needs to tell me what's so good about it lol. Is it just because it was the first one? Because to me it seems average compared to most of the others, cool but nothing stand-out amazing about it. Or are people mistakenly thinking of the official Bang Bang video? :P 

I love the Bang Bang lyric video. It's much better than the music video (which is probably why the music video hasn't got many views). I just love the style of it. It's creative and I think the video works well with the song and I like that we see the band in it

Maybe the fact that it was the first has influenced the voting a bit but I think it's the best, followed by Say Goodbye and Still Breathing. Ordinary World is the only disappointing video. I actual doubt it will even get 1 vote, I don't see that video being anybody's favourite

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

omg are you kidding?? :P it's amazing. I LOVE the imagery and the style (with magazine cut outs etc.). I think it beats a lot of their official music videos!

I'm torn between Still Breathing and Say Goodbye, they are my first and second favourite song off RevRad and both lyrics videos are wonderful. But I went with SB, maybe because I also love the music video soooo much and I'm biased :D

I put Revolution Radio, I just like when the solo begins and that guy starts soaring, just seems like more of a video to me than the others.

23 hours ago, MysticManiac said:

I love the Bang Bang lyric video. It's much better than the music video (which is probably why the music video hasn't got many views). I just love the style of it. It's creative and I think the video works well with the song and I like that we see the band in it

Maybe the fact that it was the first has influenced the voting a bit but I think it's the best, followed by Say Goodbye and Still Breathing. Ordinary World is the only disappointing video. I actual doubt it will even get 1 vote, I don't see that video being anybody's favourite

20 hours ago, Jenn. said:

omg are you kidding?? :P it's amazing. I LOVE the imagery and the style (with magazine cut outs etc.). I think it beats a lot of their official music videos!

Fair explanations :lol:. Still don't see how it's better than the others (like, Rev Rad and Youngblood are cool in a similar way and I find them more interesting) but I do agree with your descriptions of it.

The Bang Bang lyric video is still my favorite out of all of them. Not because it was the first, but because to me it's the one that was done the best. The others didn't impress me much and were kind of boring. The images were just literally from the lyrics and there wasn't as much creativity. 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Fair explanations :lol:. Still don't see how it's better than the others (like, Rev Rad and Youngblood are cool in a similar way and I find them more interesting) but I do agree with your descriptions of it.

I do like the styles of those music videos, but I think it's the content I love most about Bang Bang - the imagery of, for example, the soldiers on unicorns and the guy getting an arrow in his chest whilst being photographed, and a million other strange but powerful pieces of imagery. Plus it had the guys in it too, in magazine cut out form :D 

Favorite lyric of mine from the album is "My name is Billie and I'm freaking out"    

If ya listen to the lyrics of the songs on the album - that lyric sums it all up.  Should have been the last song on the album.  I know they have other songs they recorded because of my remote viewing ability and could have put one of their other tunes on before 'Forever Now' and put the song 'Ordinary World' on the correct album.  I forgive GD for not doing that.  Fuckin' Illuminati.

Whoops, I didn't see the 'choices' in the title of this thread.  Anyways, those 'choices' don't seem like a lyric....  just a word or two.  Anyways, sorry.  Peace and Love.

Archived