'Forever Now' Multicam at Jimmy Kimmel

Alf

Woah this is honestly amazing and probably the best fan multi-cam I've ever seen.

I went in with high expectations based on your previous multi-cams but this was spectacular. I love the way u even mimicked the effect/color of the Jimmy Kimmel broadcast!

9/10 job extremely well done

What program did u use, how long did it take u? Tell me I want to know :)

2 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

Woah this is honestly amazing and probably the best fan multi-cam I've ever seen.

I went in with high expectations based on your previous multi-cams but this was spectacular. I love the way u even mimicked the effect/color of the Jimmy Kimmel broadcast!

9/10 job extremely well done

What program did u use, how long did it take u? Tell me I want to know :)

Thanks man, I uee only Adobe Premiere + some color filters. I think it tokke me 1hur to finish it. The original recordings helped me on this, all three sources are pretty good

Wow. Thanks, this is awesome! I love how Billie screams the last "I ain't gonna stand in line no more". So much anger :ga:

7 hours ago, Alf said:

Thanks man, I uee only Adobe Premiere + some color filters. I think it tokke me 1hur to finish it. The original recordings helped me on this, all three sources are pretty good

Cool, you should consider doing this for some of the older shows. Like madison square gardens 94, Nassau coliseum 94, etc.

It'd prob be harder to sync them up tho. Thanks for making the ones you do!

51 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Oh my God were you the one who did the multi cam of the entire Emirates Stadium show?!

nope, that time I wasn't doing multicams yet

Just now, Alf said:

nope, that time I wasn't doing multicams yet

Oooh okay then :D

Well yours still looks awesome!!

Archived