Second favourite son

2017/06/21 - Scandinavium, Göteborg, Sweden

herewegoagain

Punk-Jon :lol:

• Like 1

Sister of Grace
On 2017-07-05 at 8:13 PM, Q.B said:

No, I was by the catwalk and didn't see anything like that. 

3 hours ago, Q.B said:

I just saw this article about some guy who performs on the streets of Gothenburg and just got signed by a record label. I didn't see the person who performed while we were queueing for Green Day, but this has to be him right? 

Ok in Belfast and Dublin the microphones were at the side of the stage. I didn't queue but I've heard about this guy before, never thought he would get a record deal though haha that's awesome!

Beathe.
3 hours ago, Q.B said:

I just saw this article about some guy who performs on the streets of Gothenburg and just got signed by a record label. I didn't see the person who performed while we were queueing for Green Day, but this has to be him right? 

He did the same thing in Stockholm. He was rather awful and people asked him to stop. :P

Sister of Grace

Someone else missing this like crazy in the never ending darkness right now? (And coldness)  

herewegoagain

Ugh please 😭😭😭

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Nightlife

Such an incredible night. I will NEVER get over hearing Going to Pasalacqua and Paper Lanterns. 

herewegoagain
32 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Such an incredible night. I will NEVER get over hearing Going to Pasalacqua and Paper Lanterns. 

Best night of my life honestly. I was so wiggered when they played Pasalacqua on the night before my first show (ever) in January so you could say that was a nice surprise :wub: