Jimmy Kimmel multi-cam full blu-ray in works!

greenday4924

Hey so just like I did with the Palladium show (I'm still working on editing, should be done before end of month) I'm making a multi-cam of the Jimmy Kimmel show.

If you filmed anything pls contact me! Thanks!!

Just now, Stewe said:

Could you upload the  Palladium  show somewhere when its done?

Absolutely that was the whole point! It will be a "lossless" dvd (i know what I'm doing) and uploaded in 480p on YouTube.

Only the footage contributors will get the massive upgrade HD version though. I have to give incentive for ppl to share raw files. Unfortunately one of the GDC fam here will miss out on that cause they don't wanna do it.

17 minutes ago, greenday4924 said:

Absolutely that was the whole point! It will be a "lossless" dvd (i know what I'm doing) and uploaded in 480p on YouTube.

Only the footage contributors will get the massive upgrade HD version though. I have to give incentive for ppl to share raw files. Unfortunately one of the GDC fam here will miss out on that cause they don't wanna do it.

Is the same gonna happened with JKL ? 

Please share the YouTube link once the upload is finished 

Thanks 

7 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

@Stewe @greenday4924 Just a reminder of this: 

Doesn't affect the Jimmy Kimmel show, but would affect the full Palladium show that you're also talking about.

Youtube is full of videos (sometimes even whole shows) from RevRad.

And if it's not enough GDTorrent have at least 3 complete audience bootlegs.

It's enough to not  post the show here, if thats a problem, but nobody can't stop the people who want enjoy the recording of these new shows to do it.

21 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Youtube is full of videos (sometimes even whole shows) from RevRad.

And if it's not enough GDTorrent have at least 3 complete audience bootlegs.

It's enough to not  post the show here, if thats a problem, but nobody can't stop the people who want enjoy the recording of these new shows to do it.

The rule only applies on this site.  You are, of course, welcome to watch, request and upload whatever you want elsewhere on the internet, taking responsibility for any legal and/or moral implications yourself.  But the rule here is pretty clear, regardless of what's going on elsewhere.

I'm not telling you off, I was just trying to save you posting something that would just be removed by a mod :) 

I was almost front and center and could have gotten great footage of Billie but I decided to jam out and enjoy the show instead, sorry!

update:

this one is not happening folks. no one is contributing footage.

plus the palladium multi-cam is getting messed up by the introduction of new sources, along with ppl holding out. I wish ppl wouldn't tell me yes and then not follow through.

so palladium multi-cam is still happening but will be a bit delayed

7 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

DVDs are highly compressed even if the footage is completely uncompressed which it's not. DVD is mpeg-2 which is highly lossy.

You can't have a lossless version because the MP4 or M4V that comes out of pretty much any phone will be a massively lossy codec. FTR, there is a difference between lossless and lossy (lossless means exactly back to what it was after deciding and lossy means it loses some of its qualities which is usually a heavily complex coded such as h.264 or cineform.

The only way you can have lossless media is if you have uncompressed 8 or 10 bit media from a pro cam and then use a lossless codec of which there are about 5 (ProRes 442, DNxHD 175, and a couple others) and then there are some lossy (which is almost perfect to the human eye such as ProRes HQ, and a bunch of other MP4 and MOV codecs) and then you are just compressed and a little lossy.

Uncompresaed/Lossless, codec (lossy), and highly compressed (like h.264) so lossless, nope. Don't mean to be that guy but I always feeel the need to correct people when there is no reason to. But yeah, it's not lossless. :)

By the way, my offer to help you still stands if you need it. I can probably help you speed it up.

Yeah fo sho. It irks me when ppl don't kno this stuff too haha.

I meant lossless as it is used within trading circles, the standards for places like dime, or whatever is used now. zomb?

So raw files (yes i understand the video/audio is in a compressed format) directly to render, avoiding any cheats like youtube rips and whatnot.

I'll let ya kno later tonight if I need your help. It's possible :)

2 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

Yeah fo sho. It irks me when ppl don't kno this stuff too haha.

I meant lossless as it is used within trading circles, the standards for places like dime, or whatever is used now. zomb?

So raw files (yes i understand the video/audio is in a compressed format) directly to render, avoiding any cheats like youtube rips and whatnot.

I'll let ya kno later tonight if I need your help. It's possible :)

Just an information:

When the YouTube video will be released ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke too soon on this one. I have now collected some footage for it.

Once a definitive version of the HDTV version surfaces I can begin!

Archived